Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who makes the power telescoping rear light pole?

Cole Trickle
    My sleek has one and the top plastic cap covering the light fell off and I need a new cap.
    Any ideas contact info or websites?
    Thanks

OutCole'd
    My sleek has one and the top plastic cap covering the light fell off and I need a new cap.
    Thanks
    Eddie marine is the company that supplies Sleek with them.
    Mine has broke a couple of times, they suck.
    http://eddiemarine.com/index.html

76ANTHONY
    Thanks
    get rid of the boat, its over, that boat aint cool no mo without that cap. maybe you should give it to an old fo who wants a havi boat for free..... whatcha think coleeeee?????

Racey
    They are a cool idea, Eddie Has em. we put one in the 22 Schiada we built a couple years ago, but we threw out their cheesy chromed plastic bezel and made our own out of stainless that fit ultra flush, it make it alot nicer to look at.

Mike67rs
    Apparently it is a common problem. Mine broke a couple of years ago. Magic in Corona had them on hand. Mike

ULTRA26 # 1
    Thanks
    Brandin,
    Not sure who Sleek get their parts from but Dana sells this type of stern light
    You might want to check with them
    John M

Classic Daycruiser
    Sounds like a cool option, but if it breaks, its not a reliable safety device.
    Nothing like having to worry about the light's electricial motor going bad, and running down the battery at the same time. Is there a manual method of raising and lowering the light?:idea:

Cole Trickle
    Sounds like a cool option, but if it breaks, its not a reliable safety device.
    Nothing like having to worry about the light's electricial motor going bad, and running down the battery at the same time. Is there a manual method of raising and lowering the light?:idea:
    Pretty sure Eddie Marine has a manual and electric version.
    Ours still works great after 2+ years but the cap is gone (Broken,stolen,?)
    It's like 3-4' tall so make sure your drunk friends don't grab onto it and yank when your docked at night.

djunkie
    got sig?

Hes good at making good sig quotes.

Biglue
    Thanks
    Quit sitting on it fag.....either that or get a heavier duty model. :jawdrop:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast