Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: R/e Market In Havasu

local805
    Just Wondering How Is The Housing Market Holding Up In Havasu???any Info On Houses With Rv Workshop/garage Next To Blm Land Values????

DCBDaytona
    One word...SLOW. Actually very very SLOW. California money isn't flowing in as quickly and home prices are declining.

Unitek
    Are there houses actually on Lake Havasu ? Never been but really wanna go !

RiverDave
    Prices are dropping fast from what I understand. In another few months it'll be a good time to buy out there!
    If your looking for someone to show you some properties I have a great agent out there if your interested.
    RD

dumbandyoung
    I was talking to the contractor working on my trailer up at the river last weekend.. and he was saying that California owns that city. His opinion is that if california suffers, it affects the Colorado river and havasu areas real hard.

DILLIGAF
    I was talking to the contractor working on my trailer up at the river last weekend.. and he was saying that California owns that city. His opinion is that if california suffers, it affects the Colorado river and havasu areas real hard.
    Is he a rocket scientist in his spare time?

Phat Matt

Yes. He also mentioned if the rocket booster doesn't ignite it's hard to make orbit.

dumbandyoung

Haha! ... I wouldnt say hes that good of a contractor either. the guy couldnt cut a 45 if his life depended on it. How he has an account with state farm i will never know.

DILLIGAF
    Yes. He also mentioned if the rocket booster doesn't ignite it's hard to make orbit.
    Just one of those thinking outside of the box guys

DILLIGAF
    Haha! ... I wouldnt say hes that good of a contractor either. the guy couldnt cut a 45 if his life depended on it. How he has an account with state farm i will never know.
    Low bidder?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast