Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: American Soldier Burned in effigy.....

boatsnblondes

wolfie
    F'in cowards have their faces covered. Got the balls to do it, but not the balls to stand behind it.

TeamGreene
    FU*CKIN rat bastards what the hell is going on!!!!!

Moneypitt
    F'in cowards have their faces covered. Got the balls to do it, but not the balls to stand behind it.
    I disagree. They have no balls or they wouldn't cover their faces. I'd like to see them do that in close proximity to a Marine base.......Or Army, or Navy, or Air Force..............Damm, am I in a time warp or what? The 60s all over again.....And yeah, they were spineless punks then too............MP

Baja Big Dog
    I gotta tell ya, I can hardly type. This kind of shit is nothing but bullshit..Period.
    I dont give a fock what your beliefs are, you burn a flag (an upside down flag) and the image of an American soldier and I WILL kick your ass.
    Gawd dam I am PISSED. This shiot took place ion Portland, land of fags and tree huggers...Man I am pissed.
    Who the hell was standing around while this shit was goin on??? And no one kicked any of these piss ants asses.
    I am ashamed........Lets blow up some children in a car bomb, we have just lowered ourselves to their level.
    Dam IM pissed.
    Im saying to ban this thread, but I want to see if anyone else is as pissed as I am.
    Dam IM pissed!!!

brad22
    That was freaken ridiculous. someone please explain: Their saying support our troops, but they burn our flag and lite a soldier on fire. I dont get it??

Garrddogg
    I gotta tell ya, I can hardly type. This kind of shit is nothing but bullshit..Period.
    I dont give a fock what your beliefs are, you burn a flag (an upside down flag) and the image of an American soldier and I WILL kick your ass.
    Gawd dam I am PISSED. This shiot took place ion Portland, land of fags and tree huggers...Man I am pissed.
    Who the hell was standing around while this shit was goin on??? And no one kicked any of these piss ants asses.
    I am ashamed........Lets blow up some children in a car bomb, we have just lowered ourselves to their level.
    Dam IM pissed.
    Im saying to ban this thread, but I want to see if anyone else is as pissed as I am.
    Dam IM pissed!!!
    fukcin pussies! really it was in Portland?

vmjtc3
    wow dont know what to say except what my son (who is serving in the army) says. I am proud to serve my county to provide freedom even for those who do not agree with what I do!

bigq
    Disagreeing with war using violence never made any sense to me..

riverbound
    RD and some friends having a good time.....
    http://linfield.facebook.com/album.p...05&id=65201211
    Well as one of RD's friends.... I can tell you to go F UCK yourself...... I have 4 brothers fighting overseas so Pices of Sh!t like you can say stupid sh!t like this.
    I fly an American Flag, A Navy Flag and a USMC flag from my river house EVERY weekend and all of my other homes also fly at least an American Flag.
    Why dont you put your train on Cruise control and step in front of it idiot.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast