Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chillie Charlies

Intruder
    Anyone ever hangout a Chillie Charlies. We were there Sat and had a good time. It's kind of hidden away but the girls from the distributors of Cabo Wabo found it and the party was on!!!

Cole Trickle
    Anyone ever hangout a Chillie Charlies. We were there Sat and had a good time. It's kind of hidden away but the girls from the distributors of Cabo Wabo found it and the party was on!!!
    Cool place with good food/drinks/prices.
    One thing I have learned is that there $1.00 margaritas are worth about 50 cents:jawdrop:

phebus
    They have the smallest beer mugs I have ever drank out of. Kind of like beer shot glasses.

1 Baja Guy
    They have the smallest beer mugs I have ever drank out of. Kind of like beer shot glasses.
    Yeah you have to order a pitcher to get the size of a normal beer mug

Kachina26
    It's not quite the same after the change of ownership. And the dollar margs are indeed worth about 50 cents.

BDMar
    Last summer we tried to go there and it looked like they were out of business. We used to love that place. New owners? Is the food the same?

phebus
    Last summer we tried to go there and it looked like they were out of business. We used to love that place. New owners? Is the food the same?
    Yep, as bad as ever.

Kachina26
    Yep, as bad as ever.
    The food was very good before. It's still decent food, but the service and the prices, well, not so much.

SummitKarl
    there is a rumor floating around they are closing up and heading to the south end of town

bohica
    Yep, as bad as ever.
    I gotta agree, the food there was terrible. Fast food at it's worst.:jawdrop:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast