Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: American Soldier Burned in effigy.....

QuickJet
    Pussy a$$ cowards without a spine. Why didn't they burn a Muslum rag head?
    Is the American soldier now there new enemy? These people disgust me.

Jordy
    RD and some friends having a good time.....
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...gtobefunny.jpg
    Too bad it was just focking lame. :notam: :notam: :notam:

Kilrtoy
    Ground Control to AIR FIVE NINER, please divert your course. A new threat has been discovered , please check new drop zone, repeat new drop zone. I am sending 4 additional attack planes to assist you, Mission is now on your screen
    http://photos-019.ak.facebook.com/ip...41019_3187.jpg

Baja Big Dog
    Dam...IM still PISSED.
    I wanna kick some pusssies asses, why didnt they advertise they were gonna do this, I have a few dozen friends that would love to ride through that group of puzzy fags.
    Did I mention I was PISSED!!!!!!

boatsnblondes
    Well as one of RD's friends.... I can tell you to go F UCK yourself...... I have 4 brothers fighting overseas so Pices of Sh!t like you can say stupid sh!t like this.
    I fly an American Flag, A Navy Flag and a USMC flag from my river house EVERY weekend and all of my other homes also fly at least an American Flag.
    Why dont you put your train on Cruise control and step in front of it idiot.
    Well as a Navy veteran, I totally support our troops...I don't give a shit if your friends with RD...you need some new friends...
    Theres a second civil war brewing in this country.....both sides are polarized with hatred with one another, much the same as the days before the first civil war.....just a matter of time I suppose....

Baja Big Dog
    Well as a Navy veteran, I totally support our troops...I don't give a shit if your friends with RD...you need some new friends...
    Theres a second civil war brewing in this country.....both sides are polarized with hatred with one another, much the same as the days before the first civil war.....just a matter of time I suppose....
    B n B...Help me understand. Ive read your civil war thing, I really dont understand what you are saying, but then again its an established fact that IM not the brightest bulb on the tree. "both sides are polarized with hatred with one another" Please explain..............
    You started this thread with a smart ass statement about RD and friends having fun, Am I wrong in assuming that your agree with the content of the pictures????
    I am very much hoping your not in agreement with the pictures.

wolfie
    There's no civil war brewing. Those people are a bunch of spoiled pu$$ies that would be to afraid to fight for thier beliefs. They're hiding behind masks. They've always let others fight their battles, whether it be mom and dad, daddies lawyers, or our U.S. armed services. They are the first to come out and protest but the last to put anything on the line.

boatsnblondes
    Baja, no bro, you could not be more wrong than to assume that I agree with those shots...rather, I see them as a kind of correlation to the bad blood between the North and the South in the years leading up to the first Civil war. These days, it seems to me that the right and the left are moving further apart to the point that there seems to be no middle hardly anymore...the shots in the post, I suppose, just make my blood boil, as it does yours...thus, I wonder how much longer people can tolerate these types of sights before someone sheds bllod over it???

boatsnblondes
    There's no civil war brewing. Those people are a bunch of spoiled pu$$ies that would be to afraid to fight for thier beliefs. They're hiding behind masks. They've always let others fight their battles, whether it be mom and dad, daddies lawyers, or our U.S. armed services. They are the first to come out and protest but the last to put anything on the line.
    wolfie, you have no idea how much I hope your right.....

Jordy
    Sorry about the smartass comment about RD, he seems to spend so much time pointing out that I'm an idiot, I thought I would send some back his way.
    You know, it's kind of ironic, but it kind of just made you look like more of an idiot. :notam: :jawdrop:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast