Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: American Soldier Burned in effigy.....

Baja Big Dog
    Baja, no bro, you could not be more wrong than to assume that I agree with those shots...rather, I see them as a kind of correlation to the bad blood between the North and the South in the years leading up to the first Civil war. These days, it seems to me that the right and the left are moving further apart to the point that there seems to be no middle hardly anymore...the shots in the post, I suppose, just make my blood boil, as it does yours...thus, I wonder how much longer people can tolerate these types of sights before someone sheds bllod over it??? Sorry about the smartass comment about RD, he seems to spend so much time pointing out that I'm an idiot, I thought I would send some back his way.
    Like I said, low on the ole IQ scale!!!

riverbound
    Well as a Navy veteran, I totally support our troops...I don't give a shit if your friends with RD...you need some new friends...
    The original context of your idiotic post was hinting that RD and his friends are a bunch of flag burning pussies. Yet I have seen first hand these people go out of their way to support and show respect to our troops.
    How come EVERY time you post, you post to talk sh!t yet tou know nothing of what you speak on. Is your life really that sad and pathetic that you have nothing better to do?
    Theres a second civil war brewing in this country.....both sides are polarized with hatred with one another, much the same as the days before the first civil war.....just a matter of time I suppose....
    Oh Jeez...the sky is falling the sky is falling

boatsnblondes
    The original context of your idiotic post was hinting that RD and his friends are a bunch of flag burning pussies. Yet I have seen first hand these people go out of their way to support and show respect to our troops.
    How come EVERY time you post, you post to talk sh!t yet tou know nothing of what you speak on. Is your life really that sad and pathetic that you have nothing better to do?
    Oh Jeez...the sky is falling the sky is falling
    LAtely, every time I post RD sprouts up and talks a lot of shit about me. RD and his friends doing anything for anyone besides themselves?? give me a break...RD doesn't care about anyone but himself...and he shows it every time he pops his head up....fock him....as far as what I said...he strikes me as the type that would stand there and watch and laugh at it...

BADBLOWN572
    LAtely, every time I post RD sprouts up and talks a lot of shit about me.
    Maybe that is because every time you open up your mouth, you make yourself look like an idiot. RD just has a way of pointing out the obvious.
    RD and his friends doing anything for anyone besides themselves?? give me a break...
    Well, I would definitely consider myself one of RD's friends. I think that anyone who has ever met us in person would testify that our whole group would go out of our way to help out someone in need. If you don't believe that, you can go FOCK YOURSELF.
    RD doesn't care about anyone but himself...and he shows it every time he pops his head up....fock him
    Really??? And you know this because? I can assure you with 100% certainty that you do not have a clue and you are completely delusional.
    ....as far as what I said...he strikes me as the type that would stand there and watch and laugh at it...
    Again, you are speaking about a person that you have never met. You have no way of knowing what type of character a person has by reading a post. Your assumptions have no basis and are completely without merit.
    If I were you, I would be very careful about attacking a person's character!

boatsnblondes
    Maybe that is because every time you open up your mouth, you make yourself look like an idiot. RD just has a way of pointing out the obvious.
    Well, I would definitely consider myself one of RD's friends. I think that anyone who has ever met us in person would testify that our whole group would go out of our way to help out someone in need. If you don't believe that, you can go FOCK YOURSELF.
    Really??? And you know this because? I can assure you with 100% certainty that you do not have a clue and you are completely delusional.
    Again, you are speaking about a person that you have never met. You have no way of knowing what type of character a person has by reading a post. Your assumptions have no basis and are completely without merit.
    Character?? Where??? I haven't seen it yet.....seems to me you need to find a new friend...people like him make me glad I left Socal....at least up here folks are real...

BADBLOWN572
    Character?? Where??? I haven't seen it yet.....seems to me you need to find a new friend...people like him make me glad I left Socal....at least up here folks are real...
    I believe that you are showing a lack of character by saying that someone, and/or their friends, would stand around while something like that took place. Obviously you have never met us. If you had, you would know that we do not stand for disrespectful bullshit!

boatsnblondes
    IN any case, this thread ain't about that ******** RD, it's about them shitheads burning AN AMERICAN SOLDIER in effigy......I can't believe this is the same country that went to war in 1941...what the hell happened to us??? What went wrong?? How in the hell can doing that be acceptable in any part of this country?? That discussion is what I want to talk about and hear from you about, figure out what in the world is goin on here.....

CARLSON-JET
    The small group actually burning the flag/dummy look like a typical crowd of jehad loving terrorists to me... I noticed they burned the stars and stripes but some how left the "Corporate America" flag alone.. What does this mean?
    I do not see any police around to control the crowd nor any of the "protesters" shooting, attacking or killing each other. I also noticed no burned out cars or buildings.
    The majority are excercising more self control then the few. I don't feel they (majority) are excersising good judgment by just standing around and soaking up the anti-American propoganda.
    I'm sure after all the "excitement" they went back to their corporate jobs and fed the machine they despise so much. Instead of really going with their agenda, moving out to the country and living off the land. By actually doing something besides feeding the animal they obviously hate so much they just waisted their time loitering in a town square. :sleeping:
    It always makes me wonder though.. What do tree huggers wipe their a$$es with? Do they embelish in a good Ol' fashioned piece of tissue made from cut down trees? Or do they use their hands and then wipe it off while patting themselves on the back? :sqeyes:

RD and some friends having a good time.....
    http://linfield.facebook.com/album.p...05&id=65201211
    I believe that you are showing a lack of character by saying that someone, and/or their friends, would stand around while something like that took place. Obviously you have never met us. If you had, you would know that we do not stand for disrespectful bullshit!
    Well said Danny. I normally don't comment on any crap this poster says but this thread as it relates to RD has to be one of the most disrespectful I've seen on the forum for some time. Does not surprise me though considering the source.

shueman
    Well said Danny. I normally don't comment on any crap this poster says but this thread as it relates to RD has to be one of the most disrespectful I've seen on the forum for some time...
    I have to agree as well...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast