Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: American Soldier Burned in effigy.....

riverbound
    LAtely, every time I post RD sprouts up and talks a lot of shit about me. RD and his friends doing anything for anyone besides themselves?? give me a break...RD doesn't care about anyone but himself...and he shows it every time he pops his head up....fock him....as far as what I said...he strikes me as the type that would stand there and watch and laugh at it...
    Like Jordy said, In your lame ass attempt to make RD look bad, you are only digging yourself a much deeper hole. There is no need to sit here and defend him as plenty of people knw him and his true character. You on the other hand, hide behind your computer adn take cheap shots and judge people you have never met.
    It must be a sad life you live, I actually pitty you

riverbound
    Does not surprise me though considering the source.
    MMD???

Schiada76
    Kill them.
    On the RD front, Dave strikes me as the kind of guy that would not hesitate to wade among those sub humans and fock them up.

Jordy
    IN any case, this thread ain't about that ******** RD
    Remember that comment about how you make yourself look like an idiot??? Yeah, you just did it again. You made this thread about RD (and his friends) with the little quip you made in the first post, and now you're not intelligent enough to understand why people are lashing out at you for it??? :idea:
    I think RD is onto something... :idea: :jawdrop:

riverbound
    Kill them.
    On the RD front, Dave strikes me as the kind of guy that would not hesitate to wade among those sub humans and fock them up.
    Unless they are 8yr. Olds with water baloons.

boatsnblondes
    No less than he has disrespected me Rex. As long as he chimes in and screws with my ability to post and enjoy this site, these types of posts will be the norm, not the exception, get used to them.

Jrocket
    No less than he has disrespected me Rex. As long as he chimes in and screws with my ability to post and enjoy this site, these types of posts will be the norm, not the exception, get used to them.
    Theres nothing wrong with having a problem with RD or the videos you put up,but too associate those people and RD in the same thread is wrong.If you have a boner for RD then blast away at him,Im sure he can handle the situation.You know very well RD would never have anything to do with those people.Your attempt to bash RD is failing,especially when you go about it like this.You want to trash RD?Then single him out and go at it,dont try and tie him to stuff that people on this board know he's not part of.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    WOW!
    I have no idea what your beef with Dave is but how dare you come on here and attempt to associate Dave and his friends with those pictures.
    You sir, are a moron.
    I hope you get diarhea today.

riverbound
    WOW!
    I have no idea what your beef with Dave is but how dare you come on here and attempt to associate Dave and his friends with those pictures.
    You sir, are a moron.
    Thats why I love you.
    That was too funny....LOL

Jordy
    Yep, there goes that idiot thing we talked about again. Perhaps you could have something wired up to your computer that lights up to warn you that you're going to come off like an idiot again... just a thought. :notam:
    p.s. RD has alot of friends on here that you lumped in with your first post, just in case you haven't picked up on it by now. :jawdrop:
    WOW!
    You sir, are a moron.
    DAMN!!! BNB, now you've done it, you've got the diarhea curse. :jawdrop:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast