This is a message to the division winners of last years 2006 Parker 300 enduro. If you wish for your boat to be on the 2007 poster then contact Rod Zaph at (310) 488-3563. It will require a small amount of money. We need this done asap! If anybody knows how to get in touch with these individuals then please pm with contact info so I may persue...
Thanks
Also for the jet guys, Div 1 is for any jet boat without a blower or turbo charger. These boats get to run out front for 15 min before anybody else comes along. Other div 1 boats are crackers, & jersey speed skiffs. I am sure a jet could whoop up on these sleds no problem. Lots of fun to be had!
Div 2 is for the blown or turboed jets. They get a chance at beating up on GN's running less than 502's naturally aspirated. Would be really cool to see some blown v's or tunnels come out & get it on.
With the current rules I believe there is a good chance for a jet to win a division or possibly take the whole damn thing... Prize money too be announced later on...