Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carb Shops????

atxwrangler
    I Sent Mine To Stahle,two 850 Bds Blower Carbs.both Had Froze Up Secondaries.he Rebuilt Them,boost Referenced Them Because They Were Older Blower Carbs,powder Coated Them Silver,and Promptly Returned Them To Me For 385 Bucks.i Just Got Them Today And They Are Better Than New,about A 21/2 Week Turn Around On Them From The Day I Sent To The Day I Recieved Them Back.i Would Buy Use Or Buy From Him Again In A Heartbeat!

BLOWN HOWARD
    I got prices higher than 385 thats for sure!!!! And the carbs are not that bad but at idle the boat is running super rich, and hard to start after it sits for about a month or soo. I will call the above shops and get some more quotes. Thanks everybody for your help didnt want to spend 1k getting the carbs done.

BLOWN HOWARD
    I took them 2 old ugly wore out 1050 dominator's, they rebuilt them and set them up for my motor and made them look bran new, I payed $350 ea. to have them done but they needed alot of work (cheaper than buying new ones), I have only ran the boat on the trailer and it seems to run real well but I am going to take it out and run it this week end and I will let you know how they work.
    How along ago did you have them done?? Do you have any pics of them finished?

BLOWN HOWARD
    I Sent Mine To Stahle,two 850 Bds Blower Carbs.both Had Froze Up Secondaries.he Rebuilt Them,boost Referenced Them Because They Were Older Blower Carbs,powder Coated Them Silver,and Promptly Returned Them To Me For 385 Bucks.i Just Got Them Today And They Are Better Than New,about A 21/2 Week Turn Around On Them From The Day I Sent To The Day I Recieved Them Back.i Would Buy Use Or Buy From Him Again In A Heartbeat!
    Do you have any pics of your carbs all done?

BLOWN HOWARD
    Bump

atxwrangler
    Do you have any pics of your carbs all done?
    here is a pic,gonna change out those ugly fittings. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...scyenne009.jpg

IMPATIENT 1
    here is a pic,gonna change out those ugly fittings. http://upload7.postimage.org/422511_...scyenne009.jpg
    that's a purdy red x,lol. show us the carbs marty, i'm interested, my carbs look like poop

atxwrangler
    hows that??

BLOWN HOWARD
    Dam those look real nice!!!!

atxwrangler
    they function very smoothly also!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast