Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Official BBSP Attendance Thread

cityslave906
    I think you guys should set up another date, more towards the warmer weather

Havasu Carrera
    Ok how bout like a month from now on a friday???!?!?!?!
    All in I'm in lets do it. Your local bud. No reason to wait. I figure we could spank big blocks monthly! As long as that twin turbo guy's on OUR team.

RitcheyRch
    Isnt that the truth although might be a little too crowded in Havasu then.

cityslave906
    I say on a friday the week after memorial, I think the date is june 1st, kids will still be in school so it won't be so crowded.

billet racing 1
    I'm in. Actually we will be there from the 1st to the 6th. At the Nautical Inn again. You guys wanted to get spanked again?
    Jerry, (Winner of the Rubber Chicken)

QuickJet
    I'm in. Actually we will be there from the 1st to the 6th. At the Nautical Inn again. You guys wanted to get spanked again?
    Jerry, (Winner of the Rubber Chicken)
    So did a big block actually walk away with the covented prize? http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

QuickJet
    You guys should of gone to Needles. There was alot of "HEAT" up that way.

billet racing 1
    Since they wont post up, I will. Yes if it were not for me, the only big block to show up, it would just be a wacker party. And I was presented with the Rubber Chicken.
    Got to say, what a great bunch of people. Had a wonderfull time. Fit right in and was welcome. No hard feeling about losing. Just having fun. If anyone of them would like to join us Norcal'ers, they would fit right in as well. Could not say enough of what a great time we had, and the great people.
    Side note. Every where we went, I was the last to arrive. They all cruise much faster than I do. My oil heats up and I end up backing off. If we raced anymore than a 1/4 mile cove, I would lose. And another thing. I did not beat anyone by more than a boat length. Thought they were just being nice. Was rather disappointed. Should have been more boats, definatly some faster than me. Where was everyone?
    Jerry

QuickJet
    Since they wont post up, I will. Yes if it were not for me, the only big block to show up, it would just be a wacker party. And I was presented with the Rubber Chicken.
    Got to say, what a great bunch of people. Had a wonderfull time. Fit right in and was welcome. No hard feeling about losing. Just having fun. If anyone of them would like to join us Norcal'ers, they would fit right in as well. Could not say enough of what a great time we had, and the great people.
    Side note. Every where we went, I was the last to arrive. They all cruise much faster than I do. My oil heats up and I end up backing off. If we raced anymore than a 1/4 mile cove, I would lose. And another thing. I did not beat anyone by more than a boat length. Thought they were just being nice. Was rather disappointed. Should have been more boats, definatly some faster than me. Where was everyone?
    Jerry
    Congrats on the win. I agree, I have yet to meet a group of boaters that I havn't liked, no matter what the drive system is. I think the drive system debate is more for internet entertainment than anything else.
    I was in Havasu in March, and although the water was smooth, it was still not the lake for my Cole. When I got back I told the wife I was buying a second boat. Knowing that I can't get another LOUD boat (jet or V-drive) I will be getting a wacker at the end of this summer. I'm actually looking forward to the lake speed cruises and the interior room. And of course 80+ mph aint to shabby either. I'll save the Cole for Big River and CFW.

Havasu Carrera
    http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...a/P1010042.jpg
    Hey Jerry!!! I thought I posted this one of you and the wife just out of topock on the way home. We gotta get that oil cooler hooked up bud! Oh and on the gocart thing!! Your a real racer no doubt! Also I did not race you for one reason. If we both left at the same time you would be done before I planed out.. Thanks for bringing that bad boy out. It is a real nice piece. I grew up skiing and boating with a guy with twin turbo's in the 70's Always a fan. See ya soon.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425