Thread: Lab finished Bravo prop

Lavey29
    Hey there, I have a 32" lab finished Bravo 4 blade for sale. Used it once and am asking $695. New one is $895 not including tax. PM me if youa re interested....thanks

hotlavey
    Hey there, I have a 32" lab finished Bravo 4 blade for sale. Used it once and am asking $695. New one is $895 not including tax. PM me if youa re interested....thanks
    Who did the lab work?

Havasu Carrera
    I bought a prop about a year ago from Lavey and it was PERFECT. It is on my boat today. I think I am a little short on Hp for this one. (Just vouching for a great prop at a great price) Thanks again bud. So don't anyone buy it so I can try it for free. If anyone here buys it and needs it taken to Havasu or South OC let me know. I am in both places all the time. (free delivery)

Lavey29
    Thanks for the good reference Tim,,,,the prop was purchased lab finished from Mercury and I had Bronson Hill fine tune and balance it. I used it once late last season and during the off season, I did some motor work and switched to a 5 blade at the suggestion of Teague. This is why I am selling the 4 blade and don't have a problem letting someone test it if they want to..thanks again pal,,,hopefully we can hook up for a coldie up at Havasu soon...
    I bought a prop about a year ago from Lavey and it was PERFECT. It is on my boat today. I think I am a little short on Hp for this one. (Just vouching for a great prop at a great price) Thanks again bud. So don't anyone buy it so I can try it for free. If anyone here buys it and needs it taken to Havasu or South OC let me know. I am in both places all the time. (free delivery)