Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I Trade?

flatnfast
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/2339tb15.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/e0b4_3.jpg
    I was offered to trade my 99 Heritage with 10k miles and fully chromed bike for this 94 caprice with the LT1 and 66k miles, Full DVD sound system, very clean, I know the bike is valued more on the street but i also have a 2006 Electra Glide also, He is willing to give me 500 bucks and deliver 8 1/2 hours 1 way, Any suggestions?

QuickJet
    That wagon is bad a$$!!!! Is it bagged?
    Just saw the pic of the bike........that's a tough decision.

flatnfast
    not bagged, does have the factory load leveling in the rear, i would not want the 20" helo hawk wheels and sell them to put the 17" SS wheels on there

phebus
    I think it all comes down to what "phase" you are in. The pleasure comes from having toys that you are into at the moment. You can have the most awesome toy, but if mentally, you are done with it, it's time to move on, and grab the pleasure the newest toy brings.

flatnfast
    I love riding and my bikes, but you can only ride 1 at a time, my 06 is a bagger bike, fuel injected, stereo, etc.. but this one is slammed with air ride and just a cool around town cruiser, hmmm decisions suck

AZJD
    Keep the bike! That wagon looks like it would suck up a bunch of cash to make it cherry!

Jordy
    Keep the bike! That wagon looks like it would suck up a bunch of cash to make it cherry!
    Not to mention the risk of those pesky vinyl termites with all that simulated wood grain.

hoolign
    Ahhhh.. NO!

monkey rage frank
    I agree keep the bike its bad a##. The long term value of the bike will go up. I wish I could have a town cruiser and a highway cruiser. But its up to you not us just don't regret it.

RitcheyRch
    I always thought it made the car look like it was still in the crate.
    Not to mention the risk of those pesky vinyl termites with all that simulated wood grain.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast