Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: how did ya meet?

EAZYKILLER2006
    how, and when did ya meet, the one your with?...wife/hubby... gf/bf... better half...???
    i'll start...hubby was our neighbor...i was 14...he(hubby) hung out with my older brother...i scoped him out, and when i was 15 i asked him out...i though he would think i was a lil girl, since he was 3 years older than me...but, well...i could cook...lol, the guys would come over, and hang with my brother...i would cook for them all...we had a pool...sooo:devil: i put on the ol bikini...guess that worked...:devil: :devil: been together ever since

IN2-IN2MX
    Met my boyfriend 3 1/2 years ago online. I went on a few dates with other guys but when I saw him at Starbucks my knees got weak. He was/is soooo damn hot. We moved in together 2 months after meeting. That's it.

hoolign
    Won her in a card game! ...shouln't have bluffed!

match.com 8 years ago.

djunkie
    Bitch wouldn't leave me alone so I finally gave in.

I DIG IT !
    Well, I meet my wife at the dock. On the water. Asked if she wanted to go for a boats ride????

BshyBvrGirl
    we met on ***boat :jawdrop: He responded in one of my threads. A PM started it all

djunkie
    Met my boyfriend 3 1/2 years ago online. I went on a few dates with other guys but when I saw him at Starbucks my knees got weak. He was/is soooo damn hot. We moved in together 2 months after meeting. That's it.
    Dammmm, and he scored too.

jdf
    at a bar and she payed for the beer all night long that was 9 yrs ago

beaverretriever
    Sharky's in Hermosa Beach.
    We both used to live in the South Bay. What a fricken meat market that place was. Funny thing is, niether of us really frequented Sharky's. We both happened to go with friends that night that liked to go there. I guess it was destiny; either that or we were both trying to get laid.... :devil:
    Btw, she was a hard egg to crack. It took me a long time before I got any...wtf? Worth the wait though. We have been together 6yrs and almost married for one.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast