Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: how did ya meet?

photo chick
    Wait... That makes her my cousin????
    You sure you're not originally from Arkansas?

BshyBvrGirl
    ... and you've been shaving ever since.
    and that's how the story goes

Magic34
    WV

Jbb
    Wait... That makes her my cousin????
    Suddenly the aroma of moonshine .......and the sound of a banjo in the distance fill the air......:jawdrop:

Goldilocks
    We met at a fraterninty formal I attended with an aquaintence. Matt and Simon (owner of the Red Room) were DJing the formal. Later, we talked more at the old after hours club called Trance. That was 8 years ago

Me & hubby (TUZRVR) met when I was 14. He was a Junior in high school, I was a freshman. He was dating my friend. I stole him from her one day with a good old fashioned make-out session. We've been together ever since!
    that abbout summs it up.. married 15 years april 4
    as for my g/f.....I met EZKILLER on march 15 at the naked turtle so it has been short term but I have her wraped around my finger...( she just doesn't know it yet)....HA HA J/K laurie (luv ya)

uselessgrant
    worked at the same lumberyard together. the was a cashier and i was at the service desk.. begging will do wonders.

73kona455
    and what is that supposed to mean??

XtrmWakeborder
    I flew the angels at the crystal cathedral, and she was one of the angels. I got to know her and started going out with her 2 1/2 years ago....we'll find out if was a good idea or not soon enough

bwillieb
    ............... Tractor Supply Catalog.........Lawnmower section..........................In truth sweet little college girl from Midland Texas, down the street from the Bush's, comes to Hollywood to visit her brother who had just finished a 5 year stint with the Rolling Stones(Trumpet).......He finds her an apartment in West Hollywood, a block from the Sunset Strip.........I am friends with her brothers girlfriend and meet her socially........We hang together at her apartment, and my little Rancho in La Tuna Cyn for about a year, she goes back to Texas........some years later she calls and I go to Houston and we live together for a time, until I have to go back west to work..........due to third party rumor starter, we did not touch base for many more years..............We are currently living on her Horse Ranch in Oklahoma, working on the theory "The third times the Clincher"......................

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast