Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: how did ya meet?

shockwaveharry
    MySpace! Not really though... She is a friend of my sisters and they were together one night and my sis told her about me. She sent me a message on MySpace, later we talked on the phone and then we went out the following week. It's only been a month but I'm pretty happy so far... Real happy!

TheEduKATor
    We met in Sept of 96' in a college class but she had a man at the time. We became friends and I was her shoulder to lean on when they were no longer together. We were a couple by that December. We moved in together after we graduated in 99' and have been together ever since.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    I took her to the hospital in the ambulance and our relationship evolved from that. 6 years and 3 kids later we are doing great. Nick
    I saw her at Sandbar on a Grown Up Weekend..............oops, you meant my husband...another story...................

dschifan
    i met my gf at park moabi/topak last summer. me and my friends pulled up in the channel and beached the boat, then my gf family pulled up and parked next to us. i took her for a boat ride in the eliminator and that says it all, she was in love...LOL we then partied back at my house that night and i have seen this girl every day and night since then. we now live together. God i Love the RIVER!
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...2/hotgirl1.jpg

Pheelin Phroggy
    1983, bus stop in Berlin Germany, I was a soldier, she was a hottie, got married in 85, now I am a retired soldier and she is still my hottie.

lalhc
    I met my wife at my cousins wedding. She was dating the best man at the time. She picked up my name and heard where I worked through conversation at the table we were sitting at and she tracked me down several days later :jawdrop:

Baja Big Dog
    Ensanada....Anthony's
    New name each week!!!:jawdrop:

wolfie
    She ran over me when I was drunk lying in the gutter. She couldn't move her car until she got me out (hell she tried three times but her car just didn't have the horsepower to roll over the top). Finally the forth time I got hooked on her bumper and she drug me all the way home. She was impressed that I had followed her home (she's blonde). Unfortunately she was on her way to work and the whole thing started over again. She was again impressed that I had the drive to follow her to work just to get her phone number (she thought I had said phone number but I was saying phone the paramedics) and the rest is a 22 year history.

MUDXPRT
    I was racing the Parker Enduro in "86" but staying up in Havasu, we met at Hussongs she walked by an I said will you marry me and she asked what, then I said would you like to dance. The rest is history married 11 mths later now 19 yrs and three kids.

photo chick
    and what is that supposed to mean??
    Ooops....just a joke I've heard people in the hills of Arkansas marry their kin?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast