Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What now?

topless
    File a complaint with the BBB. You can do it online. Explain what happened and what you want as a resolution. This company always answers their complaints so this might work quickly. www.labbb.org

Tittie Chaser
    I wouldn't bother trying to play 'hardball' over a dented bumper, with a millionaire 10-times over. This is one of the few times that the 'more flies with honey' adage may actually apply.

topless
    Hang on, I'm on hold waiting to talk to him.

Chase
    Make sure he isn't showing any gravy....

topless
    No luck, had to leave a message for the controller but I think he's in the office right now.

Totally IncapASSitated
    I wouldn't bother trying to play 'hardball' over a dented bumper, with a millionaire 10-times over. This is one of the few times that the 'more flies with honey' adage may actually apply.
    Then money is not an issue and she should have had her truck fixed (even though it is a Ford and would probably be cheaper to just total it and get something else :crossx: ) months ago!!!
    Just stirring the pot here :argue: , but this really is one of those things that obviously means nothing to the "millionaire" until you make him realize that it is important to the wronged party (i.e. Ms. AltarGirl)
    I can certainly understand your point though

NOTALENT
    Then money is not an issue and she should have had her truck fixed (even though it is a Ford and would probably be cheaper to just total it and get something else :crossx: ) months ago!!!
    Just stirring the pot here :argue: , but this really is one of those things that obviously means nothing to the "millionaire" until you make him realize that it is important to the wronged party (i.e. Ms. AltarGirl)
    I can certainly understand your point though
    Hey...!!! WTF!!?? When are we going to party!!!! and are you offering to be the person to call... :idea: My big words to use would probably be...F**ker, B**tch, Low life piece of S**T!!! :crossx:

Tittie Chaser
    We share the same opinion my friend. If another well placed call or two doesn't do the trick, by all means do what ya gotta do.
    Who am I kidding with this 'I care' b.s., somebody post up some titties.

Totally IncapASSitated
    Hey...!!! WTF!!?? When are we going to party!!!! and are you offering to be the person to call... :idea: My big words to use would probably be...F**ker, B**tch, Low life piece of S**T!!! :crossx:
    What's up Brandon!!! You gotta make it out here to the IE one of these days...Taco Night on Thursday!!!
    LMAO...yeah I don't think that dropping F bombs all over the guy will do the trick!!!

Totally IncapASSitated
    We share the same opinion my friend. If another well placed call or two doesn't do the trick, by all means do what ya gotta do.
    Who am I kidding with this 'I care' b.s., somebody post up some titties.
    Yeah no kidding...so how about those titties!!!!
    Actually :idea: :idea: maybe that's a better way to go about it....short skirt low cut top and I'm sure she would have check in hand :crossx:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast