Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Just another day at the office....

460 jus getn it
    oh, don't start dogging my homie kevin(tman) or taylor boats, you'll be adding me to the list of peeps who don't like yaWith this post, YOUR ADDED TO THAT LIST.

NUTHIN
    Listen i was interested in it way before the "PENDING" part. go back and read. He was too busy puffin himself with "Pm me for a price". Yet he kept TTT'in it and bump'in it for 3 weeks or so. Whats up with that?
    When i was serious with CASH all he could say was BS and "i got people interested" He just thought my offer was low and he got more money(supposedly). Good for him!
    get your story straight. If he was such a STANDUP guy why did he bump it over and OVER AGAIN? IF i was closer and went to his house with CASH he would have sold it to me for HIS price not matter WHO was "interested". MONEY TALKS and BS walks, bottom line.
    I believe i was the 2nd person that pm'd 396. but your right money talks and bs walks. if youve got a DEPOSIT on something then you dont bump it. there was this thing called timing!!! My offer was a bit more then yours. so timing, and some other fella was closer! so anyhow ive got the story, and its straight.:jawdrop: your offer kind of sucked and was a tad off base is all. I saw your big ass numbers with your offer in other threads. etc etc You should have offered a bit more man if thats the boat you wanted!!! hell i bumped the damn thing for a friend to see it when it was 9 pages back in the spam. big deal bump. bump. bump. bump hell for that matter im bumping this thread

Biglue
    With Ronnie Jane and 3.96 MM arguing this long.......there's gotta be some hellified make up sex coming for these two fags. :jawdrop: LMFAO

dragboat
    I believe i was the 2nd person that pm'd 396. but your right money talks and bs walks. if you've got a DEPOSIT on something then you dont bump it. there was this thing called timing!!! My offer was a bit more then yours. so timing, and some other fella was closer! so anyhow ive got the story, and its straight.:jawdrop: your offer kind of sucked and was a tad off base is all. I saw your big ass numbers with your offer in other threads. etc etc You should have offered a bit more man if thats the boat you wanted!!! hell i bumped the damn thing for a friend to see it when it was 9 pages back in the spam. big deal bump. bump. bump. bump hell for that matter im bumping this thread
    Jeeees NUTHIN, stop haten, Thats all the money this "man" has in the world. To everyone else it ain't much, but thats 40 years of saved allowance, from his mother's purse :jawdrop:
    rondane, you don't have to take this abuse. Go out and get a job and move out of you're mom's basement. Then you will get some respect and make lots of new friends.

rrrr
    With Ronnie Jane and 3.96 MM arguing this long.......there's gotta be some hellified make up sex coming for these two fags. :jawdrop: LMFAO
    LMAO!!!!!

TAF
    well put!

Biglue
    Jealosy rears its ugly head......
    I'll head your ugly rear.

Rondane
    Jeeees NUTHIN, stop haten, Thats all the money this "man" has in the world. To everyone else it ain't much, but thats 40 years of saved allowance, from his mother's purse :jawdrop:
    rondane, you don't have to take this abuse. Go out and get a job and move out of you're mom's basement. Then you will get some respect and make lots of new friends.
    You sure talk alot of shit dragboat....do you stay up late thinkin of these kinda stories to feel part of the crowd? Last i knew i was married(20+) with 3 children and my mother has passed on.....so go swing somewhere else. Your an real toughguy here on the net arent ya?
    $3500 was more than fair on that boat. I would have had another $1000 goin to get it...along with a motor...all the money. Nicer boats to be had turn key in the $7500 range ALL DAY LONG. I was just looking for a ski boat for the kids.
    ron

dragboat
    You sure talk alot of shit dragboat....do you stay up late thinkin of these kinda stories to feel part of the crowd? Last i knew i was married(20+) with 3 children and my mother has passed on.....so go swing somewhere else. Your an real toughguy here on the net arent ya?
    $3500 was more than fair on that boat. I would have had another $1000 goin to get it...along with a motor...all the money. Nicer boats to be had turn key in the $7500 range ALL DAY LONG. I was just looking for a ski boat for the kids.
    ron

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234