The whole Blown N Rayson thing got me thinking. Why the hell would you lie about somthing on a forum?
It is amazing how close you become with people on forums. People are bound to find out that you are full of crap if you are lying about yourself. This is a small world; its amazing how much I have in common with just some of the people on here. ***boat in general is a pretty tight knit community. I have not been on here that long and I have already become pretty close with a few people.
I don't understand why someone would lie about having a hot girlfriend, a bad ass boat, car, house or whatever. That stuff always comes out in the wash. Who cares anyways? If you lie about having a 30foot Skater, there is someone who has a 32 anyways; so why lie? There is always someone with somthing bigger, better, or hotter.
I don't think any of us could care less if Blown N Rayson had a 450lb hog for a girlfriend. Forums are about meeting friends, not to judge people on what they have (well, I'm sure some people are here to judge.LOL).