Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lying on a fourm.

beaverretriever
    The whole Blown N Rayson thing got me thinking. Why the hell would you lie about somthing on a forum?
    It is amazing how close you become with people on forums. People are bound to find out that you are full of crap if you are lying about yourself. This is a small world; its amazing how much I have in common with just some of the people on here. ***boat in general is a pretty tight knit community. I have not been on here that long and I have already become pretty close with a few people.
    I don't understand why someone would lie about having a hot girlfriend, a bad ass boat, car, house or whatever. That stuff always comes out in the wash. Who cares anyways? If you lie about having a 30foot Skater, there is someone who has a 32 anyways; so why lie? There is always someone with somthing bigger, better, or hotter.
    I don't think any of us could care less if Blown N Rayson had a 450lb hog for a girlfriend. Forums are about meeting friends, not to judge people on what they have (well, I'm sure some people are here to judge.LOL).

Jbb
    Commonplace.....Hanson is actually a chick......named Kim!

Kilrtoy
    So what you are saying is your coming clean and this is really not your wife
    http://www.malibustrings.com/competi...ures/daly7.jpg

NOTALENT
    Its easy to change who you are on the internet....hell...I lie about just about everything!

Wild Horses
    People lie to your face everyday so why expect anything else on the internet.
    But I agree it sux, I am really down on liar's these days!!!!!!!
    Clint
    Runnin' Wild

Jyruiz
    I only lie on my bed.

Jetaholic
    We should ask Topless why she lies...
    Like telling everyone that I'm a stalker and shit...

WYRD
    I only lie on my bed.
    you told her it was 6" huh

H20 Toie
    Now the best one was the guy who said he was married and the girlfriend found out

beaverretriever
    So what you are saying is your coming clean and this is really not your wife
    Damn, you caught me... Hare to believe I could actually get someone like her though. I see where you are coming from...LOL.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast