Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Lying on a fourm.

ChumpChange
    The other day I found out that someone on Hot Boat is close with a guy who was hired on my sales team. Weird! Then I met another guy who was telling me about this guy who wanted to buy his boat, then I met that guy on Hot Boat. And its weird meeting your river neighbors on here... my point is.....You will always get caught lying , even if it is on the web. So dont do it. Its is really a small world.
    Well one day I'm at my freinds house and start talking to his neighbor. His neighbor and I start talking about boats and when I tell him that I have a Dana for sale, he asks me if I'm ChumpChange on the forums. And he then tells me that I was talking out of my ass on a specific thread which I was(turns out he was in that industry). It is a small world.

BshyBvrGirl
    Lets see; you lie about shit and when somebody points it out you call them a dumbass! Just shows your true colors!!
    umm, yeah... I think he was referring to himself as the dumbass

Wild Horses
    umm, yeah... I think he was referring to himself as the dumbass
    I guess you could read it both ways.

lucky
    I'm not a millionaire, more like billionaire...
    I wipe my ass with $100.00 bills - my girl kim shaves her shaft

maxwedge
    I guess you could read it both ways.
    I was actually refering to myself as the dumbass. Of course I have learned my lesson and will never lie or do anything bad ever again and then start my own thread admitting I fukked up and apologizing for it, knowing full well that I would be humiliating myself in the process.
    From now on I will just sweep all my lies and fukk ups under the rug so that I always appear to be morally perfect and correct. Hell, I may even join the Republican party.

dumbandyoung
    Well one day I'm at my freinds house and start talking to his neighbor. His neighbor and I start talking about boats and when I tell him that I have a Dana for sale, he asks me if I'm ChumpChange on the forums. And he then tells me that I was talking out of my ass on a specific thread which I was(turns out he was in that industry). It is a small world.
    Thats crazy.

Wild Horses
    I was actually refering to myself as the dumbass. Of course I have learned my lesson and will never lie or do anything bad ever again and then start my own thread admitting I fukked up and apologizing for it, knowing full well that I would be humiliating myself in the process.
    From now on I will just sweep all my lies and fukk ups under the rug so that I always appear to be morally perfect and correct. Hell, I may even join the Republican party.
    Now your getting somewhere!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678