Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Immigration laws!!

Baja Big Dog
    How does this sound?
    1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, and all government business will be conducted in our language.
    2. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote, no matter how long they are here.
    3. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.
    4. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, nor any other government assistance programs.
    5. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
    6. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will be restricted. You are not allowed to own waterfront property. That property is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
    7. Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. If you do, you will be sent home.
    8. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.
    Harsh, you say?...
    The above laws happen to be the immigration laws of MEXICO!
    :jawdrop: :idea:

wsuwrhr
    We are a country who has lost their spine.

NOTALENT
    Damn, you got my hopes up!!!! FOCK MEXICO!

707dog
    Damn, you got my hopes up!!!! FOCK MEXICO!
    EAZY BRO PUMP YA BREAKS!! MEXICANS AINT THE ONLY PEEPS FOCKIN OFF OUR PROGRAMS HERE IN THE STATES!!

Baja Big Dog
    Dont be hatin....

707dog
    Dont be hatin....
    LMAO...DAT DAR SOME FUNNY CHIT!!

SHOTKALLIN
    But can I get welfare, free health care, and a credit card?

Biglue
    FOCK MEXICO!
    I doubt you could. Not even if you waved dollars in your hand in one of the dive ***** houses......
    Aren't you half Mexican as well?

cdog
    I doubt you could. Not even if you waved dollars in your hand in one of the dive ***** houses......
    Aren't you half Mexican as well?
    A mexican is someone that is a mexican citizen. If you're here legally you're an American of hispanic decent.
    If you're illegal F you and go back where you came from.
    Real simple.

Biglue
    A mexican is someone that is a mexican citizen. If you're here legally you're an American of hispanic decent.
    If you're illegal F you and go back where you came from.
    Real simple.
    No illegals here my friend and if you don't like me saying what I did, then F you too. Whether I say I'm of Mexican decent doesn't mean shit. I know where my loyalty lies and that's here in the states. If you have a problem with me saying so, then that is your problem. I know which system I contribute to. I don't understand what the big f'n deal is with people saying they're "Mexican, Irish, German" etc. We all know this place was and continues to be built by "FILL IN THE F'N BLANK Americans". Many people hold onto their traditions even after then have been here for generations. For example any of the old worlds <----plural, celebrations like "Octoberfest" and "Cinco de Mayo". You have yourself a nice day my fellow American.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast