Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a house to rent in Havasu

djunkie
    Some friends of mine are looking to rent a place for the weekend of June 21,22,23,24. What ya guys got? They're looking for something close to the south end of town if possible.

SummitKarl
    Some friends of mine are looking to rent a place for the weekend of June 21,22,23,24. What ya guys got? They're looking for something close to the south end of town if possible.
    hey sounds like your house is perfect for them:jawdrop:

djunkie
    hey sounds like your house is perfect for them:jawdrop:
    I'll be using my own house that weekend. They wanna stay somewhere close though thats the reason for the south side preference.

Ivan Dan
    I'll be using my own house that weekend. They wanna stay somewhere close though thats the reason for the south side preference.
    Party at Djunkies that weekend?:idea: :sqeyes: WAHHOOOOO I'll put it on the calendar.

Cole Trickle
    Party at Djunkies that weekend?:idea: :sqeyes: WAHHOOOOO I'll put it on the calendar.
    I can't wait to throw up in his house!!! :devil:
    Paybacks a bitch

That Guy
    Me too.....
    Brother B...have them call Brenda Atkinson at 928-486-5555...she is a friend of mine and has multiple homes throughout Havi....great to work with and very honest and fair. Have them tell her that Steve and Denise sent them...unless they are going to trash the place and then leave out that last part...good luck...

djunkie
    I can't wait to throw up in his house!!! :devil:
    Paybacks a bitch
    Hey I did make it to the toilet at least. Not that anything came up.

djunkie
    Me too.....
    Brother B...have them call Brenda Atkinson at 928-486-5555...she is a friend of mine and has multiple homes throughout Havi....great to work with and very honest and fair. Have them tell her that Steve and Denise sent them...unless they are going to trash the place and then leave out that last part...good luck...
    These are somewhat domesticated guys so I think they be ok. I'll give them the number. Thanks.

djunkie
    $20 a head to get in. Bitches are free though.

Cole Trickle
    $20 a head to get in. Bitches are free though.
    Sounds like a typical Djunkie sausage fest party to me:sqeyes:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast