Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Only In America

3 daytona`s
    YOUR THOUGHTS:idea:

squirt'nmyload

Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
    Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
    Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
    Only in America......do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet Coke.
    Only in America......do banks leave both doors to the vault open and then chain the pens to the counters.
    Only in America......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
    Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
    Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
    Only in America......do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
    Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.

3 daytona`s

Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
    Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
    Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
    Only in America......do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet Coke.
    Only in America......do banks leave both doors to the vault open and then chain the pens to the counters.
    Only in America......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
    Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
    Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
    Only in America......do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
    Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
    WELL Squirt,not really what I had in mind,= LUNATIC, Come on, living in the "PLACE" ? People are dying to sneak in to.

Tom Brown
    People are dying to sneak in to.
    I have no interest in sneaking in but then I'm not dying, either.

Tom Brown
    Would you come and visit if we had a parade in your honor?
    You bet! It would be a great chance fo me to sell plastic flowers to people watching the parade.

ROZ
    LMAO... I think :idea:

Tom Brown
    LMAO... I think :idea:
    Yeah, it would have been much more funny if I were dying but I'm only prepared to go so far for a comedic bit.

BadKachina
    Yeah, it would have been much more funny if I were dying but I'm only prepared to go so far for a comedic bit.
    A man has got to know his limits.

hoolign
    But your not getting any younger either~

YeLLowBoaT
    only in america could a person be born a black male and grow up to be a rich, peverted white female.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast