Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Storage Spam!!

MACH26
    Since I'm told this is where the money is. I'm trying to sell a 14x40' Storage unit @ Lakeview Storage Condos (house closes this week....right TOBY?). It is right on London Bridge Road a block away from Windsor ramp. There is electricity and lights in the unit, water and restroom on site. PM me for asking price and details.
    Javier

framer1
    Since I'm told this is where the money is. I'm trying to sell a 14x40' Storage unit @ Lakeview Storage Condos (house closes this week....right TOBY?). It is right on London Bridge Road a block away from Windsor ramp. There is electricity and lights in the unit, water and restroom on site. PM me for asking price and details.
    Javier
    Pictures and price? Thanks

Kilrtoy
    What is the price/.....

boxscore
    What is the price/.....
    whatever it is...extra for you

boxscore
    Pictures and price? Thanks
    Hey framer...just made a reservation for Paso in May at the Wine Country RV Park. We should have a glass during the day down at the Park

MACH26
    I'm asking $44,900. Maybe a discount to a HB member

sigepmock
    How much would you charge me to keep my little 21' Ultra at that new place of yours??? Or is it DCB parking only???

framer1
    Hey framer...just made a reservation for Paso in May at the Wine Country RV Park. We should have a glass during the day down at the Park
    Let me know when you are going to be here and I will meet you somewhere. I'll warn you how that is one of drunk days. I usually have people over after that festival your welcome, if your up to it Let me know.

framer1
    I'm asking $44,900. Maybe a discount to a HB member
    Wasn't that long ago you could buy a house in Havasu for that price :cry:

boxscore
    Let me know when you are going to be here and I will meet you somewhere. I'll warn you how that is one of drunk days. I usually have people over after that festival your welcome, if your up to it Let me know.
    We made it out last year...I was yellow for a week. I'm up for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast