Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tobtek

TOBTEK
    Come talk to me on Friday and I'll show you what you need.
    LIKE SOME PODS FOR A RHINO..... I wanted to check your install in your boat last night......but you looked in a hurry. Wanted to see what a installer does when he has to much time on his hands

Boatmaster
    I'll try and get you some part #s today for the auto chargers we install for bass boats. I know they make a four bank 6amp charger, but will have to check on a five bank. These are single plug in full auto chargers. We have installed many of these chargers and they work very well.

TOBTEK
    I'll try and get you some part #s today for the auto chargers we install for bass boats. I know they make a four bank 6amp charger, but will have to check on a five bank. These are single plug in full auto chargers. We have installed many of these chargers and they work very well.
    thanks Drew. I do have a mounted 40amp charger, but dont know if I can keep it pluged in long term??

ROZ
    Remember that his stereo batteries are likely paralelled.... In reality he has 3 banks. I've used a bass boat charger similar to what you describe. You can probably bidge 2 pair of connections in that 4 bank charger to make 3 banks...

Magic34
    You talking about the Minnkota chargers???
    I had one in my last boat, that 4 bank, 40 amp one, and it didn't shut off like I thought it would. I may have been a bad test though because it was hooked up to 6 volt batteries wired to 12V. I think there was too much battery for that charger.
    Toby, you seem to be with it, so get your storage unit setup on Bluetooth and just push the buttons from the cell in So CAl the day before you head up there and turn the charger on from your phone.

OutCole'd
    Come talk to me on Friday and I'll show you what you need.
    Can you post here what works? I would like some kind of on board charger also, one that will shut off.

ROZ
    I had one in my last boat, that 4 bank, 40 amp one, and it didn't shut off like I thought it would. I may have been a bad test though because it was hooked up to 6 volt batteries wired to 12V. I think there was too much battery for that charger.
    Toby, you seem to be with it, so get your storage unit setup on Bluetooth and just push the buttons from the cell in So CAl the day before you head up there and turn the charger on from your phone.
    I know there are several mfg's available. I think the one I used was by bass pro... can't quite remember...
    Those bass boat gues usually have several batteries onboard due to multiple outboards and trolling motors...

TOBTEK
    "Toby, you seem to be with it, so get your storage unit setup on Bluetooth and just push the buttons from the cell in So CAl the day before you head up there and turn the charger on from your phone."
    ---- you know if I could, I would----

riverroyal
    "
    ---- you know if I could, I would----
    let me know what you come up with toby,,I need a battery charger also,like the one your talking about,,,,,,NO new years?Even just a day?

GrapeApe
    So Toby.... Is this Boat for Sale yet??? :jawdrop:
    *** Grape Ape ***

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast