Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: So TOBTEKS wife

JB in so cal
    It would have be independent.. Only way it would work.. No brand name pizza can go in there... Everyone who lives there likes to think they're exclusive and the shopping center should reflect that.. Or atleast the pizza joint should...
    If you're really serious about this, I ran a couple of Roundtables years ago. Still have a noggin full of useless knowledge, though.

riverroyal
    If you're really serious about this, I ran a couple of Roundtables years ago. Still have a noggin full of useless knowledge, though.
    serious,,,,,

ROZ
    Roz Elijo pizza
    It's something my brother and I have kicked around since the whole SE project started...
    It would be like Staduim Pizza in Hemet, but a little more upscale..

riverroyal
    Roz Elijo pizza
    It's something my brother and I have kicked around since the whole SE project started...
    It would be like Staduim Pizza in Hemet, but a little more upscale..
    thing last night,showing the last 15 years,made me sick.My pay is slowing going down,I need out of construction,my wife wants me to do something else,so my wheels are turnin

ROZ
    thing last night,showing the last 15 years,made me sick.My pay is slowing going down,I need out of construction,my wife wants me to do something else,so my wheels are turnin
    What happened to the pool dealiio? How about a Tanning salon/ drycleaners ? you already have the delivery rhino

riverroyal
    What happened to the pool dealiio? How about a Tanning salon/ drycleaners ? you already have the delivery rhino
    still may happen,its a tough call.I can go back to the company i was with before,new truck,same pay,6:30 to 3 everyday,no one watching over my shoulder,I can take time off for the river etc,Id going back with a new attidude at work,which is all about me,I was the company go to guy before,not anymore,lifes to short to make someone else rich.I stopped with the pool stuff because wife is thinking of moving to AZ,thats still a idea for us,so I may just go do what Ive always done until we see if we are gonna move again!

BarryMac
    Tried to get the owner of Major Market here in Dido to franchise with me on an upscale grocery Store in your hood RR, he would have been a billionaire, he declined and I don't have Toby's money to do it on my own... :cry: :cry:

ROZ
    Tried to get the owner of Major Market here in Dido to franchise with me on an upscale grocery Store in your hood RR, he would have been a billionaire, he declined and I don't have Toby's money to do it on my own... :cry: :cry:
    I think the Ralphs is suppose to be a "posh" store...

riverroyal
    I think the Ralphs is suppose to be a "posh" store...
    thats kinda keeping us here,the RE market has slowed down,and 2 tears from now the stores will be in,the RE market here will go up again,,,plus the moms

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234