Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone hear the new Nickelback CD?

tcook33
    Nickelback.............. :yuk:
    I think that guy is a homo.

Midlife Advantage
    I wouldn't know. who says fags can't rock? Don't tell me you have never sang along to an Elton John song... :yuk:

tcook33
    I wouldn't know. who says fags can't rock? Don't tell me you have never sang along to an Elton John song... :yuk:
    HAHA. Don't get me wrong, I'm cool with the gay's. I just can't stand the Nickelback guy, along with the Creed dude. They bug me (tight pants, long hair) and the music sucks.
    I'll have to admit, I have sang along to an Elton John song. He's a legend though.
    I bet Eminem would never be on the same stage as Nickelback or Creed.....

Powerquestboy
    Sorry yo, but those guys are definately seadoo pilots. I wouldn't play that sh!t with your windows down.
    Absolutely! Amen! Nothing worse than some dorky blonde dude singing his heart out. They are way too trendy and all their songs are like power ballads. I get sick of hearing that guy scream about his first kiss. Go get yourself a 311 CD. I agree Nickelback is just like that dork Scott Stap (creed). Incidentally the drummer from 311 beat up Scott Stap over Thanksgiving weekend. You always want to listen to the guys giving the beatings not taking them. Elton John is great and I bet he could beat up that dude from Nickelback.

slink
    I caught an episode of "Cribs" that had him on it...............with his smokin hot fiance. Unless she's a front, not homo.

Midlife Advantage
    Quit while you are behind Tim......lol
    Thanks.....PAL! (I was thinking the same thing) Oh well, it IS a good CD, too bad he looks gay. bummer. Never saw them in concert, just the pics on the cd

Midlife Advantage
    HAHA. Don't get me wrong, I'm cool with the gay's. I just can't stand the Nickelback guy, along with the Creed dude. They bug me (tight pants, long hair) and the music sucks.
    I'll have to admit, I have sang along to an Elton John song. He's a legend though.
    I bet Eminem would never be on the same stage as Nickelback or Creed.....
    HA! I got the new Scott Stapp too, his stuff all sounds the same, can't hold a candle with one pinky next to Nickelback!

Midlife Advantage
    Absolutely! Amen! Nothing worse than some dorky blonde dude singing his heart out. They are way too trendy and all their songs are like power ballads. I get sick of hearing that guy scream about his first kiss. Go get yourself a 311 CD. I agree Nickelback is just like that dork Scott Stap (creed). Incidentally the drummer from 311 beat up Scott Stap over Thanksgiving weekend. You always want to listen to the guys giving the beatings not taking them. Elton John is great and I bet he could beat up that dude from Nickelback.
    ROTFLMAO! He would have to bring his new husband along!

Midlife Advantage
    I caught an episode of "Cribs" that had him on it...............with his smokin hot fiance. Unless she's a front, not homo.
    OK, now that pisses me off! when those skinny, long hair, fairy lookin rockers get the smoking hotties, WTF?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12