Thread: Lake Pleasant on 4/7

Bow Tie Omega
    V-Drive and I will be at Lake Pleasant on Saturday Morning testing the BTO. Going to do a leak test and run the new motor for a couple of hours if all goes well. It will be the red and white boat that looks really nice from 20 feet away (Thanks Brendellajet, you smart ass). Any closer, you will see all of the cracks in my new gel coat . If any other Hot Boaters will be out, come by and say hey.....Joe

squirt'nmyload
    hope all goes well.....i'd go but we'll be out of town ....judging from the last few weeks up there, i'd go real early or real late if you want to really run it

Bow Tie Omega
    What time can I go, this is our first trip there.....

Some Kind Of Monster
    The water dosn't seem to calm down until about 5pm. Use the North ramp to avoid traffic.

Jordy
    The water dosn't seem to calm down until about 5pm. Use the North ramp to avoid traffic.
    If it's not windy, the mornings aren't too bad either though.

Bow Tie Omega
    If it's not windy, the mornings aren't too bad either though.
    Yeah, this is going to be a morning run, the earlier, the better. If the water is a little rough, that is ok. Barney fiberglassed in the stringers and floor as well. Before I fork over another 3500-4000 in upholstery, I want to make sure those things are not going to crack and go to crap like his gel coat did. It should be ok I hope......This is the first trip back on the water for the boat, kind of excited, kind of bummed. I know that gel coat is going to crack to all hell like Hack Jobs did.

squirt'nmyload
    What time can I go, this is our first trip there.....
    like said before use the north ramp....there is lots of places that you can just back the trailer in from the shore......if i was going i'd be there at either 8am or wait till about 4pm unless i was planning on sitting at humbug all day