Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nautical Inn Launch Use w/First Cabin Timeshare Ownership

ElimJimsOtherHalf
    Does anyone know if you get FULL access to the Nautical Inn launch ALL YEAR whether you own a bi-annual or seasonal (winter months) timeshare? Or access only in your year or season?
    Looking to buy a First Cabin Club timeshare (mostly just for the launch capabilities).

BajaMike
    Does anyone know if you get FULL access to the Nautical Inn launch ALL YEAR whether you own a bi-annual or seasonal (winter months) timeshare? Or access only in your year or season?
    Looking to buy a First Cabin Club timeshare (mostly just for the launch capabilities).
    This has come up a lot here....I almost bought one of the "beach suites"...the people at the Nautical say all "owners" will have full access to the launch ramp all year long. I'm skeptical.
    Every time I've stayed there, they only give you a car/boat/trailer pass when you check into a room.
    And even though it's supposed to be all one ownership now (resort/timeshare/golf course) you still get a lot of double talk.
    The thing that caused me to walk away....was when the sales lady told me..."we are not really a resort company, we are a timeshare/fractional ownership company that has a resort".
    I would rather buy at a real resort company that also does timeshares.....Like Marriott, Westin or Ritz Carlton. Nautical runs the worst small-time, shotty little $300 a night resort I've ever stayed at.
    :idea:

raff
    I use it every weekend, I'll you have to do is call the First Cabin Club and let them know when you want to lunch and the will have a pass waiting for you at the Nautical Inn's front desk. The First Cabin Club will have you fill out a from with all your truck and boat info, and keep it on file then just show ID at the front desk and off you go..
    Hope this helps..
    BTW the weekend of the Ski race we lunch there and the Nautical was the host of the event, just had to wait in line with all the race boat's..

finsfan4life
    I have to agree with BajaMike.. the one time I stayed there, I was impressed by the location and possibities/potential. I was turned off by the lack of maintanance and upgrades.
    I am sure the owners are making a killing ! Why dont they put money back into the place. The dirt boat ramp and p/lot are a joke !!!!

raff
    I was impressed by the location and possibities/potential. I was turned off by the lack of maintanance and upgrades.
    I am sure the owners are making a killing ! Why dont they put money back into the place. The dirt boat ramp and p/lot are a joke !!!!
    That could be said about most the place's in town.

BajaMike
    I have to agree with BajaMike.. the one time I stayed there, I was impressed by the location and possibities/potential. I was turned off by the lack of maintanance and upgrades.
    Yea, I agree with Fins......I've stayed at $300 per night resorts in Hawaii, the Caribbean, the Bahamas, Park City, and Vail, as well as hotels in most of the major cities in the world, and for those prices, you get luxury accomodations and excellent service. At the Nautical, you get a "motel 6" room and "motel 6" service with a place to park you boat on the beach (which is nice.....but....).:idea:
    For those prices, they could make that place really nice, but as I said before, the are a "time-share" company, not a resort company.:sqeyes:
    But, you know, they would sell a lot more time shares, if the place was nicer (including to me).

franky
    Bought timeshare to use the ramp. Very convenient especially on weekends when Windsor has lines and fills up early plus no LE to great you when you come back at the end of the day. We use the hell out of our bonus time. You get a week per quarter (we bough the two shares/week dealio). Friends pay like $70 a night to stay in the timeshare condo NOT THE OLDER CLAPPED OUT HOTEL ROOMS.

Singleton
    Have the biannualy timeshare and no problems using the ramp, just call ahead.
    I called yesterday and they got me down for Desert Storm weekend.

a catered life
    not a member but the ramp is awesome...there nothing like a busy weekend in havi and you spend 1-1 1/2 hours at another spot just to launch i only got to see one room and it looked nice not ratty....looking at their plans to build it would be smart to get in before the prices go up...while i went thru the presentation they did tell me that all members would have year-round ramp priviliges but you better call them to be sure

raff
    Have the biannualy timeshare and no problems using the ramp, just call ahead.
    I called yesterday and they got me down for Desert Storm weekend.
    Thought you could only 7- days before thats what they told us when they started to do the call a head thing.. Guess I will call today to find out.
    I will also be there for Desert Storm weekend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast