Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nautical Inn Launch Use w/First Cabin Timeshare Ownership

moneypit
    what are they charging for a biannual membership now?

707dog
    will nautical sell you just a launch pass???

a catered life
    will nautical sell you just a launch pass???
    nope i asked but its nice to see i'm not the only one trying to take advantage of a good thing

Throttle
    some time ago, not too long ago (couple years maybe) the Nautical used to let you pay $20 bucks to launch (depending on what day of the week it was or how crowded they were). So the other day I stopped in and asked if they still let peeps do that. I knew the answer, but if I was gonna get a green light I was gonna take it... Well, I got told no... but while I was sittin on my golf cart outside the front office a guy comes out and says "there other ways to use to launch ramp". Really howz that? he told me First Cabin owners or he had rooms avail that nite and then I could launch there for the next day (uh, yeah... most of you know I do care for Windsor but I will go there before I pay for a room that I will not use to launch my boat)... I drove off laughin my azz off.
    depending on how much $$$ they are charging for these places, I sometimes think it would be worth it... pro and cons go with it, just like everything else... I know raff is stoked!

707dog
    nope i asked but its nice to see i'm not the only one trying to take advantage of a good thing
    ...think i didnt call after i posted..no luck i try to even play the stupid first time tourist with kids and no a clue where to launch..well some of that is true but it still didnt work ..lmao...

ElimJimsOtherHalf
    Anyone ever think of building a '***boat Private Launch'? We could limit membership, and charge an annual fee to members. Great for weekends (quick launch) for people that have places in Havasu.
    Any Finance (Business) wizards out there, 1) could it be done, 2) would it be profitable (in how long?) Seems like just some land and some cement for ramp and parking, and some kind of security pass gate would be all that it would take.
    If it was in a sheltered place, you could even charge an emergency premium for people that wanted off the water in bad weather while Windsor is blown out.

BajaMike
    It is really, really hard to get a permit to build a launch facility on Lake Havasu, mostly because of all the government and/or Indian agencies that need to approve it.
    If someone could get one, it would not be financially feasable to limit it to Hot Boat members......you could make a fortune if you opened it up.
    :idea:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12