Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trader Joe's

TOBTEK
    man this place has some great stuff, i just finished a Noodle and sauce dish of Trader Mings Kung Pao. I get lots of lunch goodies and alike. also get this dip with sun dried tomatos pesto and cream cheese in the deli section. Plantine chips, lots of great sauses. anyone else have any favorites, great stuff to bring to the river for quick meals and snackage
    you are so GAY! let me guess, when you drink your pink Cosmo does your little finger stick out? Be a man and go eat a double double And go buy a boat while your at it also OK?

mrs.rvrluvr
    you are so GAY! let me guess, when you drink your pink Cosmo does your little finger stick out? Be a man and go eat a double double And go buy a boat while your at it also OK?
    LMAO. I wouldn't say gay, just a distinguished pallette. It's nice to see that some guys care about what goes into their bodies & don't want to eat greasy, truck stop food all the time.......Oops! sorry TUZRVR, you don't eat it all the time.

charlyox
    There is a Trader Joe's in the target center on arrow hwy and the 57. in San Dimas.

CA Stu
    What kind of fairy goes to Trader Joe's for the food?
    That place is downtown MILFville!
    Thanks
    CA Stu

Troubles No More
    They have some good wine.

lewiville
    They have some good wine.
    do they still have 2 buck chuck?

Debbolas
    Trader Joes?
    I hope they have changed their ways......they use to be "not the most honest" natural food market out there. They want to buy at discount, repackage and sell everything under their brand.
    Maybe they are better now.

totenhosen
    oh. Im in Azusa, The closet store besides that one I know of is in Upland.
    Theres one in Monrovia on Huntington Dr.

RaceFace
    That place rocks! Great Spaghetti sauce, among other things....and good beer selection.

Baja Big Dog
    Better get used to them, if the POS unions go on strike you will need to shop there, although I will shop at the normal stores to show my dismay for the strickers, hopefully they will all go broke......not too bitter!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast