Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trader Joe's

TOBTEK
    LMAO. I wouldn't say gay, just a distinguished pallette. It's nice to see that some guys care about what goes into their bodies & don't want to eat greasy, truck stop food all the time.......Oops! sorry TUZRVR, you don't eat it all the time.
    SO, I'm thinking you've never seen pete? Why do you think they call him the "TANK" ?

mrs.rvrluvr
    SO, I'm thinking you've never seen pete? Why do you think they call him the "TANK" ?
    LOL...."Tank", okay...my bad!!!

shueman
    Henry's is equally good...and excellent produce...

mrs.rvrluvr
    Henry's is equally good...and excellent produce...
    Yep...the one in Rancho on Day Creek has great produce.

Screaming Pete
    LMAO. I wouldn't say gay, just a distinguished pallette. It's nice to see that some guys care about what goes into their bodies & don't want to eat greasy, truck stop food all the time.......Oops! sorry TUZRVR, you don't eat it all the time.
    Mrs rvrluvr......thanks for the kind words, you are way more on track than that tire kicker that drinks apple tini's with HIS pinkie sticking out.. Toby is a great guy once you get to know him just keep your leg (insert dog humpping here) away from him.

TOBTEK
    Mrs rvrluvr......thanks for the kind words, you are way more on track than that tire kicker that drinks apple tini's with HIS pinkie sticking out.. Toby is a great guy once you get to know him just keep your leg (insert dog humpping here) away from him.
    EASY Mc Donald's boy................ could ya blame a guy for humping her leg, have you seen that avatar pic of hers? Why do you think I keep trying to demo her my boat?????:idea:

TexasChopper
    do they still have 2 buck chuck?
    It's 2 1/2 buck chuck now... we bought a case last week and really like the Merlot. In addition it came out of my girlfriends sweater where she spilled some. I think they water it down a tad, but for $2.50 and decent taste who cares.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123