Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two years ago today...

WYRD
    I never met your father but I can tell that you have much respect for him and are proud to follow in his footsteps. It takes a lot to do what you are doing Mark and I only hope that one day I can reign with as much honor and class as you do. Your father did a great job instilling his beliefs to his next of kin. Keep up the good work and I am sure it will pay off for MJ too!
    WYRD

woody56
    I never got to meet your dad. But I am sure he was a great man, as he has raised a great son. Have a great day, and lets see some more pics of you duck taped to the wall!

Baja Big Dog
    Dont know you, didnt know your dad...a few observations.
    He was a hard worker....
    He was a proud man....
    He loved life.....
    And he is happy knowing that he passed on these attributes to you.
    Mine is 85 years young, dont want to think about my buddy being gone someday.
    Refresh this post a few times today and have a GREAT DAY!!!
    PS another observation...he was not an air conditioning man!!!! His duct tape skills leave alot to be desired!!!:jawdrop:

BDMar
    Hey Mark, many times when we talk you bring up your Dad. I always think how great it is that he meant that much to you. I wish I would have known him. All kidding aside... he would be proud of you. You have your priorities right in line. He must have been a great man. May he rest in peace.
    Brian

hotlavey
    It get s easir to deal with death of a loved one as time goes on, but you sure don't miss them any less.
    For sure. My Dad passed away 17 years ago and I miss him as much today as I did then. Same goes for my Mom, who died three months before him. They had been married over 50 years and I guess he couldn't stand the loss.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12