Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Losing a Friend

Kim Hanson
    I have to show you guys my friend rip my good friend and I will hook up with you again...........( . )( . )............ May the waters where you are now are full of what ever kind of fish you like to catch.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1176405033

73kona455
    sorry for your loss Kim.. I know today is a tough day for you...my prayers are with you today..
    bill wolfe

Kim Hanson
    sorry for your loss Kim.. I know today is a tough day for you...my prayers are with you today..
    bill wolfe
    I am doing alright as long as I keep busy, thanks and if you had put done Ted Wolfe...I would have died for sure.........( . )( . )...........

SmokinLowriderSS
    Kim, my sincere condolences on the loss of your friends.
    Sometimes, all you can do is manage to hang on ONE DAY AT A TIME.
    You can manage anything for just today, then, do it again tomorow, but don't concern yourself with tomorow today.

dragboat
    I did it and even talked to his wife some. ........( . )( . )........
    Bettin that was a tough one. Good job Kim, we knew you could do it.
    Sounds like this loss is affecting many of us, even at the vast distances we are form each other. Sad, Sad deal, It makes you appreciate your family and friends ...even more.

Kim Hanson
    Kim, my sincere condolences on the loss of your friends.
    Sometimes, all you can do is manage to hang on ONE DAY AT A TIME.
    You can manage anything for just today, then, do it again tomorow, but don't concern yourself with tomorow today.
    It hits you everyday brah, little things trigger off shit and you sit and think and then cry, I guess time will heal all wounds! You people are great helping me with this stuff.........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
    Bettin that was a tough one. Good job Kim, we knew you could do it.
    Sounds like this loss is affecting many of us, even at the vast distances we are form each other. Sad, Sad deal, It makes you appreciate your family and friends ...even more.
    She looked all cool and collective, so I decided to go talk to her and that wasn't good..she then asked me what am I going to do now? How do you tell someone that just lost her spouse and dad to her kids what to do? .......( . )( . )............

dragboat
    Shes going to need some help and support caring for those munchkins. Does she have family? Her mom and Dad close?

rrrr
    I had to put in a long day, so I'm finally checking in......hope you are holding up OK, Kimbo.

BUSHWACKER
    But longer for the friends and family as we all know, I'm sure.
    Best of luck Kim getting thru these very hard times. Ya gotta do it, and I think we all know it will be hard, but it will happen in time.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast