Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing a Friend

KreatinKaos
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss Kim ... I don't deal well with death either

460 jus getn it
    Keep you head up kim.

Kim Hanson
    Stay strong and they will be with you, thru this time of sadness.
    How can you do it with a box of Kleenex in front of you? I can deal with alot of stuff, this is just to much............( . )( . )............ This isn't sadness either, this is more like ripp your heart out and stomp it shit :idea:

460 jus getn it
    How can you do it with a box of Kleenex in front of you? I can deal with alot of stuff, this is just to much............( . )( . )............ This isn't sadness either, this is more like ripp your heart out and stomp it shit :idea:
    Kim i hear you man, i dont deal with death well at all. Time heals all wounds man, just hug your wife and kids and say a prayer.

Kim Hanson
    Sounds harsh Kim but I would be looking at my family and thanking my lucky stars it is not us.
    Hang in there.
    Talking to you guys is helping...I stopped bawling when I think of what has happened............( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss Kim ... I don't deal well with death either
    I know it can happen at any second on the rig, this is just a stupid thing that happened, I am not in control and that bothers me..........I lost control .........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
    Keep you head up kim.
    I am trying..........imagine 10 years with a worker...spending close to 12 hrs. a day with this person...My mind just can't come to grips that he is gone with my other roughneck! This is just crazy, I wish this nightmare would just go away and after a nap...it is still here
    I am losing it!.......( . )( . )...............

Hang in there kim. lost my mom after 59 yrs two weeks ago ....I'm still not
    right. Just try to keep busy. My thoughts are with you...Steve

460 jus getn it
    I am trying..........imagine 10 years with a worker...spending close to 12 hrs. a day with this person...My mind just can't come to grips that he is gone with my other roughneck! This is just crazy, I wish this nightmare would just go away and after a nap...it is still here
    I am losing it!.......( . )( . )...............
    Bro, i know its hard. Just thank the lord for every day your still here and love and cherrish your family.

Forkin' Crazy
    Try to think of the good times Kim. I bet that is how they would want you to remember. You are lucky and are still kickin'. Time my brother, give it some time.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast