Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fatal accident

NautiII
    I am not sure who it was, but someone towing a jet boat was involved in a fatal accident involving a motorcyclist last night ( the 6th ). Happened in Pinal County between Florence and Oracle Junction. Not sure who's fault. Motorcyclist was killed. Will post more information if I can get it. Boat was blue and white. Not sure of make. Just FYI. Please be careful everyone!!
    Boat was destroyed, tow vehicle rolled.

79centurion
    Hope all in the vehicle are okay, and hope it wasnt their fault. Godspeed for the guy on the bike, as that is my worst fear on a bike is being hit by somebody as you really dont have a chance.

cave
    Scott were you there after the incident? That sucks.

NautiII
    Scott were you there after the incident? That sucks.
    No. one of my guys was off duty and drove up on it. he was the first one on scene. And he is a new guy! I was working, but didnt go to the scene. Was pretty bad though. Not sure if alcohol was involved or not. DPS drew blood from the driver of the SUV. Sucks for everyone involved.
    Oh, the victim was a judge in Maricopa County.

CARLSON-JET
    I found a small article about the accident.. a sad situation for all involved..
    http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=6339459

lilrick
    No pics?

Moneypitt
    Turn out the lights. the party is over........If the Rover driver had two beers the day before, they will put him under the jail for a long long time........Who pulls a boat with a Range Rover anyway?...........MP
    Condolences to the Judge's family............

NautiII
    No pics?
    And just why would you want to see pics? Even if I had them, I wouldnt post them. Have some respect!

MudPumper
    And just why would you want to see pics? Even if I had them, I wouldnt post them. Have some respect!
    I'd like to see pics of the accident too. Has nothing to do with not having respect. I wouldn't post pics of the Judge lying on the side of the road but nothing wrong with pics of the scene and wreckage.

EAZYKILLER2006
    Turn out the lights. the party is over........If the Rover driver had two beers the day before, they will put him under the jail for a long long time........Who pulls a boat with a Range Rover anyway?...........MP
    Condolences to the Judge's family............
    my thoughts exactly a judge? partys over...wow...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast