Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lake cumberland

KYBOATER
    lake cumberland water level will be dropped to 45 ft. below summer pool and keep there one to seven years until repairs can be made to wolf creek dam.90% of the boat ramps will not be acessible to the new water level army corp of eng. will try to extend ramps to to the the new level

OKIE-JET
    And this after that huge write up in HB. That sucks!

Arkansas
    That is crazy.....thanks for the info....was pretty close to planning a summer trip there after the Hot Boat article.

olbiezer
    wow what a shame....its really a beautiful lake normally.....and that 76 falls......dam that place is crazy........

Outnumbered
    At least you know it is coming back. Look at Lake Powell and Lake Mead--down about 100 feet each with no recovery in sight Does suck though. I feel your pain.

Pheelin Phroggy
    we are out of southern cal, looking at potentially selling and moving out toward another lake, we were thinking about Lake Cumberland area, we have a 28' velocity, any comments on the lake (we heard about the level) or any other lakes in the area

olbiezer
    ive only been on cumberland once but it is a gorgeous lake. large, clean, but its a corp lake so no lots avabule on the water.......your boat would be great there....dont forget 76 falls party spot :idea:

71tahiti
    Lake Cumberland is as nice a lake as there is in the country. Dale Hollow just south of it is about the same size and type of lake. Could be a great time to by property at cumberland? Corp owns show so it still has its natural beauty. Dry COUNTY BYOB!!!!! I go there 2-4 times a summer 5 hrs drive for me and always worth it. HUGE lake in the tahiti.... I run a 27 ft twin (bbc)cobalt Great lake for deep vee boat.

Pheelin Phroggy
    Thanks, guess a road trip will have to be planned this summer to check it out!
    Whats up Mark! Speaking of Powell, have this years dates been set yet?

Pheelin Phroggy
    not much, traded in our business suits for classA licenses and have been travelling for 3 months waiting for the season, gonna get the boat ready next week and start planning trips. Just trying to find some new water to play on!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast