Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pastie Cove 04.08.2007

Badburn
    Hey Ken,
    You coming out on the delta sunday?
    Hey Chuckles, I will be at the St. Francis yacht club this weekend. I think it is real close to Lost Isle. Not sure though. We might make a trip over to Lost Isle on saturday. Think youll be around?

Chuckles
    Badburn, the plan right now is for Sunday only. Are you only planning for only Saturday on the delta?

serviiice
    was just talking to Jory a few minutes ago and he had said he has some ideas for you.
    Thanks, I gave him a call.

grads2112
    Thanks, I gave him a call.
    Do not take advice from UJ unless you want to skip a whole summer.

Badburn
    Badburn, the plan right now is for Sunday only. Are you only planning for only Saturday on the delta?
    Actually, Im cruising from sac to walnut grove thursday night. Then to Tinsey Island on friday, then staying til sunday and cruising back to sac on sunday. Probably wont have time to hang out on sun, I think its like a 10 hour cruise.
    Can I borrow some gas money?
    Love to meet up if you guys can.

acatitude
    LMFAO

Chuckles
    Actually, Im cruising from sac to walnut grove thursday night. Then to Tinsey Island on friday, then staying til sunday and cruising back to sac on sunday. Probably wont have time to hang out on sun, I think its like a 10 hour cruise.
    Can I borrow some gas money?
    Love to meet up if you guys can.
    I will give JD a call (I get back from Japan Friday mid-day) and see if we can get out Saturday

bignet
    Nice set of bumpers! Water looked good too.
    :devil:
    bignet

John.
    Hmmm, are you saying that going with the Jory and Don team is a bad idea??? cuz my advice is to stick with the Jory and Don team. They are honest, quick and do everything 100% right.
    saying stuff like that might get you some bad karma. I wouldn't want to be on the bad karma team. it might make you have a sucky summer. hope you don't have any running issues. Jory and Don and I are still Team Ultra.

acatitude
    Hmmm, are you saying that going with the Jory and Don team is a bad idea??? cuz my advice is to stick with the Jory and Don team. They are honest, quick and do everything 100% right.
    saying stuff like that might get you some bad karma. I wouldn't want to be on the bad karma team. it might make you have a sucky summer. hope you don't have any running issues. Jory and Don and I are still Team Ultra.
    ouch grads, sounds like the honeymoon is over. There he goes with that karma shit again,
    and hey grads how could you allow a t-shirt to be made with that west coast wussy boat 1/2 boat length in front of your's???
    I thought you were the KING ??? (now that is what we call shit stirrin boys)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast