Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guess what

Kim Hanson
    I am back with a really pissed off attitude, who wants some of this shit......( . )( . )..........the ticket girls just stepped out for a new batch and will be back soon. So get in line now while you can
    In the mean time, kiss my arse....I have 18 holes of golf to play , so laddey da and rememmber I open at 7 am :idea: New Zeland Time ...........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    Hello, it's 1:00 am my time and I have to sya wasted..golf sucked..lost ..........( . )(, . );............my tits are even focked up I need some sleep so later people I will be back in daylight saving time, what ever the hell that is Turn off the lights the last person in here..we don't need no strays now ya hear:idea: ............( . )( . ).............

BUSHWACKER
    lights are being left on sell some of your stero stuff pay the bill and STFU
    Real Canooks play golf on ice it's called Hockey, even in Kiwi land, mate!
    Gud to see some humor cumin from ya. Now go bark at the moon. In the REAL world it's 3:34 am.

Kim Hanson
    lights are being left on sell some of your stero stuff pay the bill and STFU
    Real Canooks play golf on ice it's called Hockey, even in Kiwi land, mate!
    Gud to see some humor cumin from ya. Now go bark at the moon. In the REAL world it's 3:34 am.
    Bark at the Moon....I did that last night and my throat is alittle sore today Shit we play golf in the winter here, it's a biatch to find the ball sometimes though We had a hockey team with the Oilers, they just want to go golfing instead and called it a season .........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    Well here I sit bored and trying to take some frustration out on someone and no bites, what has Bench Racers become Or are you all just watching cause you know I am not a bad guy just really mad right now? If my post lady don't bring me some goodys today, I will go postal on her arse big time..I am just waiting to hear the mail box clang right now I only have 1 gun..pellet gun and I am sure I can make her move that slow arse of hers I killed a crow last year with it, I can kill one of her arse cheeks for sure..........( . )( . )...........Playboy Mansion called and asked me to cum visit, I had to decline..I don't have a passport yet I actually was asked to go with someone there this week, Marcy would freak out and I have a funeral anyways

Biglue
    Get the golf balls out of your mouth homo.
    Sup Kimmy, looks like you're in better spirits buddy.

Kim Hanson
    Get the golf balls out of your mouth homo.
    Sup Kimmy, looks like you're in better spirits buddy.
    Much better today Luey and don't be talking about balls, we don't need you excited now do we :idea: ..........( . )( . )..........

Well here I sit bored and trying to take some frustration out on someone and no bites, what has Bench Racers become
    Golf is for homos.

rrrr
    ..........( . )( . )...........Playboy Mansion called and asked me to cum visit, I had to decline..I don't have a passport yet I actually was asked to go with someone there this week, Marcy would freak out and I have a funeral anyways
    Kim, I know you are hard of hearing from years of working on the rigs.......that was someone calling from the Gayboy mansion, not Playboy Mansion.
    :jawdrop: :crossx: :crossx:

BUSHWACKER
    Kim, I know you are hard of hearing from years of working on the rigs.......that was someone calling from the Gayboy mansion, not Playboy Mansion.
    :jawdrop: :crossx: :crossx:
    That's funny,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast