Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Laker fans vs Clipper fans

totenhosen
    We don't need to play full court. Let's just get a 4 on 4 thing going.

Jyruiz
    We don't need to play full court. Let's just get a 4 on 4 thing going.
    Full court is better, it seperates the men from the boys.

slink
    Come on now....You got some fire in you still. I got a bad knee with three operations on it (all from bb) and haven't played in a few years but I am ready to have a good spirited game. Just take your advils early We have a 6'4" power forward that will go with us. Yes, he is from the boards.
    We can do this SWB......
    Either there aren't enough Clipper fans or else they don't know how to play basketball...lol
    Tom, Have you forgot I'm a Laker fan........6'5" and elbows like razorblades . Just need some time to heal up some, we just had our Old guys vs. New guys football game last weekend and Im still alittle sore :cry:

Jyruiz
    Size don't matter, I have played with 7 footers, and play with big guys all the time, the only difference is, the big guys hated even more when a little guy schools them. Come out and try to block my jump shot, but if you do, you better hope I don't drive by you.

totenhosen
    Full court is better, it seperates the men from the boys.
    True especially if you have some fatties that can't run up and down the court.

Phat Daddy
    Laker for Life, you can count me in. Will this be a local thing??? If not, I'll have to charge my traveling fee to the team :rollside:

Jyruiz
    I got a big kick out of seeing some of the peeps that would come out to play in Lag Bch. One time Cheryl and Reggie Miller came out there and played. Cheryl dominated the guys and I just watched in amazement. Tyrell Biggs came up and asked if he could run with me. He was pretty good.
    I understand what you are saying but if you do have a bad knee and pivot/push too hard you might blow it out. Been there done that. Hurts like a mofo
    I hear you, that is why I won't play unless I am fully healed. Dude, I use to play at LB State every Tuesday night,years ago, but it was great competition out there.

AirtimeLavey
    I have a full court right in Corona at the clubhouse. Picnic area and all next to the river. It could be a nice area to do this and the families could come and have a picnic.
    Traveling expenses...shiat
    That'll work...

Phat Daddy
    I have a full court right in Corona at the clubhouse. Picnic area and all next to the river. It could be a nice area to do this and the families could come and have a picnic.
    Traveling expenses...shiat
    Sounds like a plan. Let me know on the date. I need to go study my Magic Johnson training tapes now :squiggle:

Jyruiz
    I wish I had the knees and lungs I used to have The days of 3-4 days a week at 3-4 hours of playing BB are long gone for me. That was how I used to re-energize myself. Now, I am sounding old.............and shit
    I am not far behind you, that is why I play in a gym now, no more asphalt for me.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast