Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What about the Don Imus Comments...?

HammerDown
    Should he be...
    1)fired
    2)resign
    3)spend a week at Disney and let it blow over
    Your thoughts...and feel free to add more options.

LAND_LOVER69
    Give him a raise!
    And tell Al Sharpton to have a Coke and smile and shut the fock up!

ratso
    I watch him in the morning when I have time... heard those comments and was like "Damn, I can't believe I just heard that!" I do like to listen to him and at times I think his comments are really crude about certain people, but he spreads the warmth equally... If Carlos Mencia said it, then it would probably have been okay, but if you're white, you have all these other unwritten laws about who you can or can't comment about. He said it, he apologized...but Sharpton and a whole slew of other jerk-offs won't be happy until he loses his job. http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/yuk.gif

edog_103
    I don't think his comments are bad at all. If he was any other race it would have been ok, and we wouldn't have heard another word about it. Like they said on bubba this afternoon. It's just the pussification of the US. We are to worried about being Politically Correct.

BajaMike
    Fire him!
    I can’t stand that bigoted, bloated, big headed, boring, bag of old bones. He’s not interesting, not funny and very scary to look at.
    His apology was actually even worse…..”we even eat dinner with the black kids at my ranch……”. Wow, that's really big of him. What a condescending ass-hole…..
    :idea:

Phat Matt
    Who hasn't been called "nappy-headed hos"?

racecar.hotshoe
    I think what he said was very wrong.How ever I am sick of everytime something like this happens ol Rev Al and Jessy Jackson have got to get there 15 min of fame.

3 daytona`s
    Everyone knows what he is,if you do not want to hear a theme-do not go there.I have been traveling all day and listening to talk radio for this subject alone.I am so much more offended by the two who call them Revrend`s the minute any controversy appears they are in the middle of it,stirring shit.Jesse and Al are IMO nothing more than sickening troublemakers.I would love to see their tax forms how do they get paid and who pays them. Al Sharpton is offended by Imus calling girls Ho`s , are you nuts? Rap music is using that as their platform either in song or video. The Reverend`s are seriously confused and might be better off taking on the music industry. Just watch any time there id a controversy anywhere in the world that contains Blacks, just watch they will be there.to just stirr trouble.

For giving Jackson and Sharpton, another soap box to stand on!

OCMerrill
    I think what he said was very wrong.How ever I am sick of everytime something like this happens ol Rev Al and Jessy Jackson have got to get there 15 min of fame.
    This is right on for me.
    They just lie in wait....then bam their on TV in like 10 min. talking up like its 1950. What a joke. Then its were going to sue this and sue that. It's only about money now.
    IMUS is an ass...So what. A two week suspension will kill the show. They all know it. Advertisers will pull, he will loose affiliates as well.
    Maybe CBS wanted out of thier contract anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast