Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jenna Jameson & Jenny McCarthy

NorCal Gameshow
    I was the bartender for a celebrity poker tournament at the Palms las Friday and she was there. Also, who came up to me was Elway and Dan Marino....and yeah with her white top and rhinestone belt...wow...but she is a small girl...
    your job must really suck..

STROKER ACE
    Women flock to Howard because he makes something like 17 to 19 million a year, that is twice as much as Brokaw, He is sindicated or I shoud say was sindicated in more cities than any other radio personality, so if you want to get popular go to Howard....Must be nice, I quit listening to him when he was on the radio, now I listen to him every chance I get on Sirius, I cannot believe how much stuff they edited out of the original show....the unedited stuff is absolutely the best radio I have ever heard...LOL
    Women flock to him because he makes bookoo $ NO SHIT and he makes that by saying stupid shit and degrading whores how lucky can you get

Quote Originally Posted by Mandelon View Post
    Howard played a clip of Gary Garver interviewing Jenny McCarthy at this past weekendÂ’s cheap lingerie Bowl. Of course, the major topic of GaryÂ’s questions was JennyÂ’s alleged intimate sessions with Jenna Jameson, but Jenny refused to talk about the claims Jenna made. In fact, whenever Gary asked a
    question about her relationship with Jenna, Jenny responded that she would only talk to Howard about Jenna the next time she was in the studio.
    Strange those incidents happened that time. I was not aware about all these things but this old post provide all information
    Last edited by BertHarrison; 04-24-2013 at 07:51 PM.

great sharing.Interesting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12