Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hey Mr Hanson.

hoolign
    I was pretty stubborn, I was pissed off one day and took my Step Dads precious golf clubs out and peppered about 200 hundred golf balls onto the highway ( I wanted to see how far they would bounce ) I was 16 then I worked for him till I seen he was ripping me off big time, went to rigs then and all hell broke loose! I went partying one night and left the front door open and it was -35C out, I said shit happens and it happened alright I moved to Lloydminster the next day at the age of 17!
    Hardened me, maybe..I think it made me fit right in with real life and took it head on! I don't take shit, but I sure know how to dish it out though ! I still like to party at 46 years young! Kids even at 20 are like baby's, mine call me everyday to see whats new in my life. Oldest ( Aleasha 21) wants me to get her another car Youngest (Jenna 18 ) sort of has claimed my winter truck (a Bronco) for her everyday driver .shit I have a 4000 watt stereo in the damn thing and all I can say is don't blow it up , I know it can't happen but then she keeps the tunes under control cause the neighbors really complain about my low rider also
    Feed themselves, shit if it's not takeout or microwaveable they would starve...........( . )( . ).............
    PS, thats a really long walk to the pool and the fridge when you take in the margin of the 4 step right and 4 back and 2 steps left with a face plant and start again Hang in there Tommy, OILMEN ARE SLICK!
    I think I may just have a car for her I can bring it up on Friday! I'll take 28K or 27,500 and you buy all the beer for the weekend

Towndrunk
    I thought this was Bench Racers ya fuggi n fags not parenting 101?

Towndrunk
    Why ain't you keeping us posted on HavasuBarney :idea: everything.........( . )( . ).........
    Kinda like over here. Nobodty gives a fugg so I just keep it to myself. I'll post the finished product but am losing interest cause it's in the 100 plus now.

Kim Hanson
    Well, at least I know I'm not alone. Kids today that I observe know no real hardship. Not like we have known. I have lived in my car, have all the stories like alot of our generation. Hardship today for a kid is losing their texting. That 17 yr. old "requestioned" the '00 Durango 4x4 SLT from my wife after I got wife a '04 Tahoe. The plan was to sell the Durango after the purchase, but when I went to work the Durango somehow became the car of choice for the thankless "step" daughter. It also has a killer system. It was the NorCal IASCA champion for sound quality, 600 watt and under. Actually has a kicker 850, but qualifies when run at constant 12 volt instead of 14 volt w/ vehicle running.
    I wouldn't mind so much if she wasn't such a spoiled little smart *ss.
    Steals my booze, and makes no apologies, curses her mother and lies repeatedly. Just a little sh*t in my book.
    BTW Kim, that distance to fridge is from the PARKING spaces. Only 2 steps from the lounge chairs or the pool steps!! So it isn't that big a challenge!
    Been through Lloydminster many times. Once drove from Valleyview to Haynes Junction non-stop. That was a drive, let me tell you!
    Tommy
    I can crawl when the going gets tough, you have some hard hats though ...............( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    I think I may just have a car for her I can bring it up on Friday! I'll take 28K or 27,500 and you buy all the beer for the weekend
    No way, I bought her her first vehicle :idea: So this time something cheap, found her a 2000 Jeep Cher ahhh something .............( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
    I thought this was Bench Racers ya fuggi n fags not parenting 101?
    Well it just so happens, we ain't retired yet :idea: ya old cont ...........( . )( . )..............

Kim Hanson
    Kinda like over here. Nobodty gives a fugg so I just keep it to myself. I'll post the finished product but am losing interest cause it's in the 100 plus now.
    I care TD, that boat is the shit brah...........100, you that old .........do you know Jesus?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345