Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hey Mr Hanson.

Kim Hanson
    Hey Dragboat,
    That's good advice. However, do you know for sure that anyone who has visited MY house has ever left? :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    Your concern is noted and justified. I saw that damned MSN show the other night,"to catch a predator". There was one poor bast*rd who had gotten popped by the show in a different city last year. When the news guy stepped out of the shadows the tweaker said "Hey, I know you!" He was laughing like he was a movie star. At least he didn't cry like the other pathetic Chesters. Some off duty cop got snagged and just cried like a focking baby! What a worm.
    Tommy
    PS- Pretty sure I got nothing to worry about, been trying to pawn off my stepdaughter to strangers and can't even make that happen.
    Tommy, I went through all that shit with crap Step Child shit ! I was one, Dad died and whoola..you are going to be a one of those stepped on kids, I said fock that and took control of my life! I have made a good life for me and my family! Just a thought here Tommy, don't call her your stepdaughter :idea: She will love you for it! I know I am having a moment, but the hearing this is my step kid really sucked!
    Your daughter is very good looking Tommy :idea: ..........( . )( . ).........When I get out that way, I will park near the pool..beer is closer

Towndrunk
    Tommy, I went through all that shit with crap Step Child shit ! I was one, Dad died and whoola..you are going to be a one of those stepped on kids, I said fock that and took control of my life! I have made a good life for me and my family! Just a thought here Tommy, don't call her your stepdaughter :idea: She will love you for it! I know I am having a moment, but the hearing this is my step kid really sucked!
    Your daughter is very good looking Tommy :idea: ..........( . )( . ).........When I get out that way, I will park near the pool..beer is closer
    You old Canadian bacon pervert. Riot is sanded and I will gel it next week.

thatguy
    Hey Kim,
    Yeah, I wish it was that easy. She has a 15 yr. old brother also. She is 17. Been a family for 3 years now. THEY are the ones who are quick to point out that I am their "stepdad". I do introduce them as son and daughter, they correct me! Like they are embarrased. I think that because they were teens when I married their mom they will never call me Dad. No matter, I have 4 kids of my own, all grown and left. Oldest daughter is 25. Made me a grandpa 2 years ago!
    FOCK did that me feel old. Only 45, as is my wife. My Dad pitched me out at 16. Said I cost him too much and cut into his whiskey time. I am glad he did as I was on my own early. Like you. Made me self suficient, but also kind of hardened me against the world. No what I mean?
    Kids today (in general) can hardly feed themselves at 16, it seems.
    They are like babys.
    Tommy
    PS- It is 22 paces from closest parking spot to the pool, 24 paces to the fridge!

thatguy
    I am starting to get giddy. Just drilled out at 2529' (Surface) only got 1800' tangent at 16 Degrees. Then drop to verticle, LD BHA, head for the house for 2 weeks! Should be headed home by Tuesday!!!!!
    Tommy
    Just set another field record, 3017' in 24 hrs. In a 41* hole! (Last hole, before this one). Smith Mi519 PDC and a national 7/8 5.0 stage motor.

hoolign
    I am starting to get giddy. Just drilled out at 2529' (Surface) only got 1800' tangent at 16 Degrees. Then drop to verticle, LD BHA, head for the house for 2 weeks! Should be headed home by Tuesday!!!!!
    Tommy
    Just set another field record, 3017' in 24 hrs. In a 41* hole! (Last hole, before this one). Smith Mi519 PDC and a national 7/8 5.0 stage motor.
    Pretty decent R.O.P - 3017' in 24hrs! And good steering, Good DD keeps ya from heading east ( if rigs pointed south) What do you guys usually end up with for HZ*and PBTD?

Kim Hanson
    You old Canadian bacon pervert. Riot is sanded and I will gel it next week.
    Why ain't you keeping us posted on HavasuBarney :idea: everything.........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
    Hey Kim,
    Yeah, I wish it was that easy. She has a 15 yr. old brother also. She is 17. Been a family for 3 years now. THEY are the ones who are quick to point out that I am their "stepdad". I do introduce them as son and daughter, they correct me! Like they are embarrased. I think that because they were teens when I married their mom they will never call me Dad. No matter, I have 4 kids of my own, all grown and left. Oldest daughter is 25. Made me a grandpa 2 years ago!
    FOCK did that me feel old. Only 45, as is my wife. My Dad pitched me out at 16. Said I cost him too much and cut into his whiskey time. I am glad he did as I was on my own early. Like you. Made me self suficient, but also kind of hardened me against the world. No what I mean?
    Kids today (in general) can hardly feed themselves at 16, it seems.
    They are like babys.
    Tommy
    PS- It is 22 paces from closest parking spot to the pool, 24 paces to the fridge!
    I was pretty stubborn, I was pissed off one day and took my Step Dads precious golf clubs out and peppered about 200 hundred golf balls onto the highway ( I wanted to see how far they would bounce ) I was 16 then I worked for him till I seen he was ripping me off big time, went to rigs then and all hell broke loose! I went partying one night and left the front door open and it was -35C out, I said shit happens and it happened alright I moved to Lloydminster the next day at the age of 17!
    Hardened me, maybe..I think it made me fit right in with real life and took it head on! I don't take shit, but I sure know how to dish it out though ! I still like to party at 46 years young! Kids even at 20 are like baby's, mine call me everyday to see whats new in my life. Oldest ( Aleasha 21) wants me to get her another car Youngest (Jenna 18 ) sort of has claimed my winter truck (a Bronco) for her everyday driver .shit I have a 4000 watt stereo in the damn thing and all I can say is don't blow it up , I know it can't happen but then she keeps the tunes under control cause the neighbors really complain about my low rider also
    Feed themselves, shit if it's not takeout or microwaveable they would starve...........( . )( . ).............
    PS, thats a really long walk to the pool and the fridge when you take in the margin of the 4 step right and 4 back and 2 steps left with a face plant and start again Hang in there Tommy, OILMEN ARE SLICK!

dragboat
    My kids have got it made compared to what I grew up with... not enough food in the house... etc...... just poor ...........I hope they appreciate what we have for them.

Kim Hanson
    My kids have got it made compared to what I grew up with... not enough food in the house... etc...... just poor ...........I hope they appreciate what we have for them.
    I have been there and done that dragboat , appreciate shit they want more now and don't even live at home. Being a father is hard, pockets nowadays aren't deep! I still keep my girls happy with anything I can provide for them! I hope it stops soon though...........( . )( . )............

thatguy
    Well, at least I know I'm not alone. Kids today that I observe know no real hardship. Not like we have known. I have lived in my car, have all the stories like alot of our generation. Hardship today for a kid is losing their texting. That 17 yr. old "requestioned" the '00 Durango 4x4 SLT from my wife after I got wife a '04 Tahoe. The plan was to sell the Durango after the purchase, but when I went to work the Durango somehow became the car of choice for the thankless "step" daughter. It also has a killer system. It was the NorCal IASCA champion for sound quality, 600 watt and under. Actually has a kicker 850, but qualifies when run at constant 12 volt instead of 14 volt w/ vehicle running.
    I wouldn't mind so much if she wasn't such a spoiled little smart *ss.
    Steals my booze, and makes no apologies, curses her mother and lies repeatedly. Just a little sh*t in my book.
    BTW Kim, that distance to fridge is from the PARKING spaces. Only 2 steps from the lounge chairs or the pool steps!! So it isn't that big a challenge!
    Been through Lloydminster many times. Once drove from Valleyview to Haynes Junction non-stop. That was a drive, let me tell you!
    Tommy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast