Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Up-Down Pedal Gears

Costello
    Hi Bernie,
    Are you guys going to race this year, or are you now like Joe Don pgf545rt?

pgf127rt
    Cost, yep he has to change his handle & join the old fart's on the sidelines,or maybe he can be pgfsrt545, retirement isn't real bad until everyone starts going racing and you get an itch that needs to be scratched, old age and retirement sucks!

PGF545
    Hey Gary, Yeah it looks like I am going to have to put the ole RT behind the 545....lol. I really haven't missed it too much, but we haven't been to a race yet either. I have been real busy catching up things that have got neglected around the house from the past years of racing. I am trying to talk dad into teaming up with someone and letting them use some of our stuff just so that we could stay involved. I would like to help Gary Lindsey out a little...he is a great guy and I think that we could have him running really well in a hurry. Well I will talk to ya later....how come you aren't in Phoenix???

Costello
    Phoenix......Well you know about TAF 113 not having a driver other than Rex at NJBA, so we apparently are not running IHBA at all now. I have no intention of going to Bakersfield every month, so until there is some kind of stability in the drivers seat, I'm spectating. This daycruiser project kicked my financial ass, so I didn't want to go spectate Firebird. We will be at Red Bluff and Chowchilla. Why don't you come out to the V-Drive Regatta at the river and play Bernie? We will be there for sure. Come out on the cruiser all day, and then drop Moondust in for a little fun! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif Tony and the GM Killer have their highly publicized race coming off there also.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123