Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: the fight at the Turtle on Sunday afternoon

NOTALENT
    Even though he did the right thing it still Focks your day up. I just don't understand the tough guy for no reason thing
    Yup...I was still mad as we were hanging out, especially watching them, but its cool things got better once he got to kokomos

Not So Fast
    A fight doesn't surprise me at all.. We stayed at the Nautical Wed thru Saturday, half of the people there were a bunch of flat biller Barneys, while I took the kids tubing the wife went over to the Turtle for a bucket with my sister in-law, when they came back they told me that a dozen guys were desperate to buy them drinks and wouldn't take no for an answer.. People were fighting over parking spots, reving their engines, loud Hip-Hop music etc.. I'm done with Havasu on the weekends, we left on Saturday, I had to get out of town...
    CLASSIC, flatbiller Barneys, Thats great, black socks also right!! It's a good look NSF

Havasu Hangin'
    Had I known it was you, you would have been grabbing your junk...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/gaydar.gif
    :jawdrop:
    he said chair...not booster seat
    You big guys are always picking on us little guys. :notam:
    Don't make me go "Charley and the Pain Factory" on your ass!
    :jawdrop:

Wild Horses
    I can have a great day regardless of the day of the week. You just have to hang with the right people, at the right places.
    It's a big lake.
    I agree with Phebus; you can always find trouble if your looking for it, or you can avoid it.

framer1
    I agree with Phebus; you can always find trouble if your looking for it, or you can avoid it.
    If all your doing is ordering a drink at a bar what more can you do to avoid trouble? Kind of boring to go find a hiding place because some prick can't leave other people alone or you can go to the turtle only if your with shadow

Not So Fast
    If all your doing is ordering a drink at a bar what more can you do to avoid trouble? Kind of boring to go find a hiding place because some prick can't leave other people alone or you can go to the turtle only if your with shadow
    But that is what its coming down to I'm afraid. The crowds we see here now seem so different that even 4=5 years ago, everybody has a chip on their shoulder and just looking for trouble. We see it everywhere in Havasu, resturants,movies,stores, and the gas stations also. This used to be a great town, what the hell happened to it!!!!! NSF

4day!!
    But that is what its coming down to I'm afraid. The crowds we see here now seem so different that even 4=5 years ago, everybody has a chip on their shoulder and just looking for trouble. We see it everywhere in Havasu, resturants,movies,stores, and the gas stations also. This used to be a great town, what the hell happened to it!!!!! NSF
    The UFC and gangsta rap. Everyones a bad ass now

DSW
    This used to be a great town, what the hell happened to it!!!!! NSF
    Southern California happened. :sqeyes:

phebus
    I just avoid places that have an abundance of drunk steroidal idiots.

2Driver
    FLuck! Where am I supposed to retire now?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast