Thread: FIRE ! ! !

WILDERTHANU54
    WELL, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU GUYS HEARD ABOUT THE FIRE GOIN' CRAZY IN THE HILLS RIGHT ABOVE MY HOUSE.... BUT LET ME TELL YOU THIS SHIT IS INTENSE! I WAS UP UNTIL 3:00 LAST NIGHT HELPING MOVE THINGS OUT OF A FRIENDS HOUSE BECAUSE OF EVACUATIONS!! THEY WERE IN IT HARDCORE, ONLY THE SECOND TIME IN MY LIFETIME THAT WE HAVE HAD A WILDFIRE LIKE THIS IN LA VERNE. WE HAD TO HELP A FEW OTHERS THAT WERE ALL ALONE UP THERE. MY HOUSE IS COOL FOR NOW, BUT THE FLAT WAS HOOKED UP AND READY TO GO AS WELL AS THE '56!!! TAKE THE HOUSE, SAVE THE BOAT(lol)!!! I THINK I MIGHT SECOND MY ATTEMPT WITH L.A.F.D AS A CAREER.
    GEOFF

Kreutzer, save the boat!! Hope the home is safe. Good luck in that mess.

hottrodder
    I'm East of it in Alta Loma but we've some friends in La Verne West of Oak Mesa school who had some nervous time last night and I'm pretty sure didn't go to work today. I understand they lost some cabins in the San Dimas canyon and have evacuated the custom homes North of the country club at the top of Wheeler.

Her454
    Good luck to you! We also live in Fire Country and it can be very scary at times!

WILDERTHANU54
    hottrodder:
    I'm East of it in Alta Loma but we've some friends in La Verne West of Oak Mesa school who had some nervous time last night and I'm pretty sure didn't go to work today. I understand they lost some cabins in the San Dimas canyon and have evacuated the custom homes North of the country club at the top of Wheeler.MOUTAIN SPRINGS ESTATES, THOSE ARE THE HOMES TOP OF WHEELER. THATS WERE I WAS ALL LAST NIGHT, WHAT A WRECK! ! I HAVE A COUPLE CLOSE FRIENDS UP THERE.
    GEOFF
    TONY, "SAVE THE BOAT" FOR SURE!!!

Riptide01
    Geoff,
    Good luck and hope all ends well. and very, very soon.....
    Jeff