Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lcd Vs. Plasma

centerhill condor
    got a 40" lcd samsung 1080p hdtv ready two weeks ago and enjoy it. Have no more glare and enjoy the pic...don't even need a cable box and get all the hdtv piped into the house.
    these new tvs have sooo many nice features and the picture is remarkable. Sony announced last week a new type of tv is on the way...you may want to save your money and wait a little while.
    best of luck.

Jyruiz
    got a 40" lcd samsung 1080p hdtv ready two weeks ago and enjoy it. Have no more glare and enjoy the pic...don't even need a cable box and get all the hdtv piped into the house.
    these new tvs have sooo many nice features and the picture is remarkable. Sony announced last week a new type of tv is on the way...you may want to save your money and wait a little while.
    best of luck.
    Sony is talking about there new SXRD rear projection TV's, it will be using new SXRD chips with a faster response time and 120hz refresh rates that will accept a 1080p/24 signal and have HDMI version 1.3 for future components. The earliest it will be out will be July for the lower end model and October for the XBR series.

Bow Tie Omega
    We just purchased the Vizio 50" Plasma. A friend told me about them. I was a little shaky, as I never heard of them. So I did a lot of research on tv's. This Plasma screen has won a lot of awards. And essentially all of the electronics experts have rated this plasma either a 7 or 8 out of 10, and that is against the 50" plasmas that are above $6000. The customer service is great and their warranty program rocks as well. It has only been 2 months, but If I had to do it all again, I would go the same way.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234