Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SOUTH going NORTH head count.

BILLY.B
    Was trying to get a head count on who will be attending the caravan to Camp Far West. The more the merrier. The bulk of the group will be leaving early Thursday morning the 12th of June and arriving in time to lay down some 3/4 mile passes, or until we run out of water, which ever comes first, oh yeah idea , you can always turn the wheel to the left and go back the other direction . Anyway if there is anyone who wants to go let us know.

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
    Count us in Billy, can't wait.Let me know when and where.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Hey Chief of Chiefs,
    I'll try and swing by this week and show you some Red Bluff vid. Thanks to Smalls, I was introduced to some of the camp far contingency. It will be interesting to find out who will be crowned "King of Camp-far west" !!!

Sangerboy
    Eraser and I won't be able to get out until Friday morning. (I already X'd out Thursday for next year) We'll see ya about 9:00 AM Friday and will be ready for some good passes

Sangster
    Now were gettin with the program..get signed up.. don't want to miss this one....
    [ May 27, 2003, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Her454
    Sangster, whats your eta for CFW? A bunch from our group will be there Thurs evening also.

Sangster
    I'm tentivley going up on Monday the 9th to tune on jeffs boat..May jest stay there for the week....

Sangster
    Her454:
    Sangster, whats your eta for CFW? A bunch from our group will be there Thurs evening also. I know of somebody thats getting there on Wednesday / Thursday also...Can you hear me now..... wink wink

BigBoyToys
    We will probably be there Thursday through Monday. Gotta use those vacation days or lose them
    Water was still up pretty high. Lake was full. There were WAAAYYYYYY too many lake lice in the cove this past Memorial day weekend though. We're gonna have to get a handle on that one.
    And, more info on the races at CFW....I spoke with Gary this past weekend. He's shooting for bracket races at CFW the last weekend in June and then once again sometime in July.

Sangster
    All right BBT's....You've been showing us those dam jetboats all year long, Talkin all about how fast they were..Now....You get a v-drive & we don't even get a pics of it ..WTH.....At least tell us how much faster it will be than the jetboat... eek!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast