Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: blower motor

hulshot
    Anyone interested in a blown 598, bowtie, Dart, Dominator, Indy, Lunati, Crane, JE, monneyham, BDS. Built with very high quality parts. motor is complete and runs. Anyone interested PM me for all the details. Motor makes good power. Pushed a 3500lb boat to over 140. You can make an offer and determind what it is worth to you. :argue:

deltarat
    I can tell you first hand that there was no expense spared in the building of this engine. After spending a lot of time on this boat this summer I can honestly attest to the reliability of engine, it is by far the best maintained engine I have ever seen. This motor runs absolutely perfect, and will not disappoint you at all. Some one is going to be very happy with this motor. I'm gonna be sad to see this motor go anywhere other than in my Fountain.
    It takes a few minutes to load but it is well worth the wait
    http://media.putfile.com/Hull-Shot

al cole'holic
    $10k, cash money on the table...

hulshot
    I would think it may be worth more than that. Yes cash talks but thats not talking very loud. sorry but 10k wont get you this motor. I know you have built motors similar to this and I dont think you could buy used parts and build this motor for that. Thanks for the offer though.

hbpdub
    I would think it may be worth more than that. Yes cash talks but thats not talking very loud. sorry but 10k wont get you this motor. I know you have built motors similar to this and I dont think you could buy used parts and build this motor for that. Thanks for the offer though.
    So obviously you have a price in mind, so what the hell is it????

DCBob
    So obviously you have a price in mind, so what the hell is it????
    Yeah, you big tease!!!!!! I would buy it for a spare, but it's not purple

al cole'holic
    ...post a price then or put it on ebay if you want to play a guessing game

deltarat
    Yeah, you big tease!!!!!! I would buy it for a spare, but it's not purple
    Why dont you just buy it, then you could finally put a real motor in the Eliminator of yours and get the job done that RIM couldn't. :220v:

DCBob
    Why dont you just buy it, then you could finally put a real motor in the Eliminator of yours and get the job done that RIM couldn't. :220v:
    Way to go DR ...........................stir, stir, stir

deltarat
    Way to go DR ...........................stir, stir, stir
    Couldn't help myself, Im sorry :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast